New Archery World Record!

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
North American Whitetail at the ATA show just officially scored Luke Brewster's 2018 Illinois bow kill. It is the new largest hunter killed whitetail ever. It unseated the Beatty buck for the nontypical archery world record. 330" gross, 320 5/8" NET!!!!

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
70755f3758af3d19c116e58defa82a73.jpg

57748d7db684a11feffacf6b4e287fa7.jpg

1eb8fb26f02992c12a2c94e25bc7b852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That is an amazing animal, he looks to have some age on him. That feller killed a true giant of the woods.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
As far as the deer, wow! As far as the photos, it's been mentioned before on this forum. I think the 4th photo is far, far superior than the bloody mess in the 5th photo.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
As far as the deer, wow! As far as the photos, it's been mentioned before on this forum. I think the 4th photo is far, far superior than the bloody mess in the 5th photo.

I totally agree but have a question. What causes such an anomaly as that?? Minerals, genetics, something else?? What??

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I totally agree but have a question. What causes such an anomaly as that?? Minerals, genetics, something else?? What??

I'm not a deer expert nor play one on TV but I would speculate that it's genetics. Same reason why most male humans are probably between 5'8" and 6'0" but Shaq is over 7'.

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Ok I know I’m gonna be in the minority here but that deer just doesn’t do it for me. Let me explain. I like typical and non typical deer! My bucket list is to kill a big old bruiser of a deer with split brow tines and some stickers. I just don’t care for all that stuff going all different directions. I for sure would have shot it!! Those deer that are farm raised that look like that just don’t make me drool. I know that deer was killed in the wild, fair chase but for me, I just like a big wide heavy kind of symmetrical deer.

Last edited:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Shoot if I seen all that messed up horns coming through I'd been scared to get down outta my tree?. THAT is one brute of deer Illinois what can you say its the Midwest

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Shove his tongue back in his mouth, but otherwise, I like the blood. He's friggin dead, not sleeping...

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
North American Whitetail at the ATA show just officially scored Luke Brewster's 2018 Illinois bow kill. It is the new largest hunter killed whitetail ever. It unseated the Beatty buck for the nontypical archery world record. 330" gross, 320 5/8" NET!!!!

Can't wait to read the entire story next month. What ever he says he was feeding that buck should sky rocket in sales. Unreal, the growth from last season until this season.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer

Can't wait to read the entire story next month. What ever he says he was feeding that buck should sky rocket in sales. Unreal, the growth from last season until this season.

Well officially he was feeding it nothing. Feeding and baiting are illegal in Illinois

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk