New Ammo for 2022

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Why waste time and production capacity on new stuff when you can't come close to filling the orders for your current product?
Agreed. Just my opinion, but what will the hoarders buy when the run on ammo is over, if there is not cool new stuff to try out? This is a marketing move to drive future demand. They have plenty of demand currently, but want to minimize the drop in sales longer term...

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Agreed with what’s been said, get some freakin ammo on the shelves, marketing stuff that isn’t available is ridiculous. Tired of getting catalogs and seeing commercials for ammo that you can’t find it even if you want it.

Last edited:

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Found a new "trick" for 2022 also. Found the first 410 #5's ive seen in years at Walmart 3" to boot. Had the guy price check $17.xx so I said I'll take them. Get home and realize that they are in 20rd boxes. Good job Remington....the old less for more trick

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Found a new "trick" for 2022 also. Found the first 410 #5's ive seen in years at Walmart 3" to boot. Had the guy price check $17.xx so I said I'll take them. Get home and realize that they are in 20rd boxes. Good job Remington....the old less for more trick

Didn't Rem pull that "trick" years ago and it fell flat with consumers??

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Much ado about less than nothing. Our chances of seeing any of that on a shelf for sale is akin to finding a herd of Unicorns on the front lawn....
This.
None of it matters. We won't see a single round of it for years, if ever. The ammo companies are loving this manufactured shortage and will milk it for all its worth. I don't see things going back to where they were until Brandon is gone and someone from the opposition party is in office. And even then, it will be 20-50% more expensive.