Never in my life ..

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I remember that race. I was watching it. And to think, today's drivers just drive through the other car a la little ty ty, and it's completely ok. Maybe if Cousin Carl had, ol' Jimmie boy would have retired sooner ? 🤷‍♂️

newlake

Four Pointer
It doesn't look real when you watch the replays. The angle from the stands in 3 & 4 looks like slinging the kids on a tube behind the boat. He is just so much faster than the other cars. I agree that they are gonna have to address this going forward. I logged onto iracing and guess what move everyone was trying to pull....
The best was Hamlins's face after the race. He couldn't believe he got beat. It seemed as if he almost checked up a little at the line. If he would've stayed in it, he would've beat the 1 to the line.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I'm late to the party. Woke up at 4 am JUST to watch this race and have kept a very low social media profile since Sunday afternoon.

I had no idea what I was about to witness. When the 11 and 1 got into each other in the closing laps, and the 11 pulled away I felt pretty dejected. But Chastains move will forever inspire me. Guts and grit and prayers got him around those last 2 turns at seemingly fake speeds.

And the cheers the fans gave that guy will have me smiling the rest of the week. Along with the fact that Hamlin has no chance to win this years championship!

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I'm late to the party. Woke up at 4 am JUST to watch this race and have kept a very low social media profile since Sunday afternoon.

I had no idea what I was about to witness. When the 11 and 1 got into each other in the closing laps, and the 11 pulled away I felt pretty dejected. But Chastains move will forever inspire me. Guts and grit and prayers got him around those last 2 turns at seemingly fake speeds.

And the cheers the fans gave that guy will have me smiling the rest of the week. Along with the fact that Hamlin has no chance to win this years championship!

I can't "like" this post enough !
Knowing Hamlin's on the outside looking in is awesome. And...... can you EVEN IMAGINE his dismay if Christopher Bell was to win it ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But.... we all know tge #9 car will be untouchable. Rick prolly already paid in full for it. Sadly.