Needing some prayers...

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Times are pretty tough right now as many of my old relatives are dying off rapidly from old age and such but if you guys could, please say a prayer for my uncle who is 88 and one of the toughest people I have known and one of the kindest I have ever known. He has helped me so much in my life and I am going to miss him when he goes. His heart is no longer working right and his valve is not opening and closing correctly which is causing his artery to bulge(getting ready to blow out)...they did a cath on him and determined the valve can't be replaced and a stint will not work. On top of this news I find out a couple days ago one of my best friends throughout my life is now stage 4 cancer and eat up all over is having difficulty understanding what is real, and is having trouble accepting what is going on...his time is short...he is now a guinea pig for Baptist...My head and heart are all messed up right now...

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm very sorry to hear of your troubles and the ailments of your family and friends. Unfortunately as we get older this becomes an even harsher and more frequent reality. Your God is never faltering, never failing and always present. Look to Him for strength in your time of need as he is the only constant thing we have, He is our Rock.
We can question "why" all we want to but in the end we all will have our physical bodies fail at some point, it's the result of sin and no fault of God since God can have no part of sin. I would suggest a sit down with your pastor or similar and a study into what the Bible says about this, we all need this at some point I assure you that you're not alone.
Prayers sent for Peace, wisdom and comfort in your time of need as well as your loved ones.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
There are no words for situations like this other than I am sorry for you and your family. Prayers for comfort and peace will be said. May the Lord be with each of you during these difficult days.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I won’t takeover your post but I’ll just say I just went thru something similar w my grandmom. She died last week. Much love, respect and prayers sent your way brother

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Yes it is we all need to value every day we have with family we have. This getting old does suck at times prayers for your family