Need Prayers for my Father In Law

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
It’s a tough time in my house right now. My father in law was never a drug abuser or an alcohol drinker, but he has Cirrhosis of the Liver, it’s pretty much a family flaw.

He has been in and out of the Hospital a lot here in the past few months. Right now he is in Chapel Hill. He has had to have fluid drained off of him atleast every week, if not twice a week. His liver is shutting down, and we found out this morning that his kidneys are shutting down. My wife just got a call that his lungs are filling up with fluid.

It’s been bad, but now it has gotten extremely bad extremely quick. Please lift up Randall Gossett in your prayers, he needs all the help he can get right now.

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear this Hank... I was talking to him at church this summer ( while waiting to pick kids up from Winshape camp ) and he was telling me about his condition.

I’ll be sure to tell Dad, idk if he knows about things getting worse so quick. We’ll keep him and y’all in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Thank You All for the Prayers, and please keep them coming.

Things are getting worse, my wife is on her way to Chapel Hill now, I really couldn’t understand her well, but I believe she said that he was in a coma state or something along those lines. She didn’t understand what her stepmother was saying and I couldn’t understand my wife over her crying.

Please keep the prayers coming.