Need info on camera choice

JFH3006

Ten Pointer
Which one would u consider better choice at about same price. Wild game innovations razor ext 14mp bundle(camera battery SS card)
or Spypoint force hd 12mp.

Best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Whats the price? Ive had mostly good luck with the spypoint cell cameras but non cell camera id go with the $99 bushnell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
Academy has the SPYPOINT link micro for $99 online and in store. That’s the hands down best deal out there on a camera right now

JFH3006

Ten Pointer
Both about $50.00(1/2 price sale?)

Last edited:

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
If you're looking to scrape the bottom of the barrel for game Cams look at the Tascos. I have heard they're ok for the money

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dropnbassonu

Four Pointer
I bought a 3 pack of 14mp Wildgame Terra Extreme low glow for $99 the other day at Academy. Very basic and no options for delay, ir range, # of pics etc. But I gotta say the images and videos are actually really good. Also bought some Walmart Tascos that are similar in price but have an odd resolution and videos aren't as clear as the Wildgame ones. May look into the Spypoint as it seems to have good reviews.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
I bought a 3 pack of 14mp Wildgame Terra Extreme low glow for $99 the other day at Academy. Very basic and no options for delay, ir range, # of pics etc. But I gotta say the images and videos are actually really good. Also bought some Walmart Tascos that are similar in price but have an odd resolution and videos aren't as clear as the Wildgame ones. May look into the Spypoint as it seems to have good reviews.

Only thing about the wildgame terras that I didnt like is the lack of a 1/4 inch standard tripod mount. You basically have to strap it to the tree

dropnbassonu

Four Pointer
Only thing about the wildgame terras that I didnt like is the lack of a 1/4 inch standard tripod mount. You basically have to strap it to the tree

Interesting, mine have a tripod mounts. They're on the backside and not the bottom though.
e61c825d72d5f0a6432faa0d07b6ea51.jpg

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
Interesting, mine have a tripod mounts. They're on the backside and not the bottom though.
e61c825d72d5f0a6432faa0d07b6ea51.jpg

The 3 pack my buddy bought last didnt have that insert on the back. Might have been a Walmart thing.

The only WG Cam I have is a PX14 and until they get rid of that twisty knob for settings and those metal latches that rust and get caught when closing I won't have another. Everyone else has went to a single easy close latch. I like my Moultrie A series for the easiest to use menus and great pics. And Browning came are a cut above but their mobile data prices are just stupid

dropnbassonu

Four Pointer
The 3 pack my buddy bought last didnt have that insert on the back. Might have been a Walmart thing.

The only WG Cam I have is a PX14 and until they get rid of that twisty knob for settings and those metal latches that rust and get caught when closing I won't have another. Everyone else has went to a single easy close latch. I like my Moultrie A series for the easiest to use menus and great pics. And Browning came are a cut above but their mobile data prices are just stupid
This one is about as easy as it can get. Unlatches from the bottom with a plastic latch. Dead simple operation without any extra features.
75d4eed87273a9092dc04805daee09a0.jpg

JFH3006

Ten Pointer
Went with the Wildgame since it was a gift for someone and they did not have SD card battery ect.
So they can go ahead and get cam out in woods

Will see how it does

Got a three year warranty also

TarHeel Tyler

Button Buck
You can not go wrong with the cheap Wildgame Innovations cameras. You can find them for between $30-35 at dicks/field and stream frequently. The are easy to use and durable. No frills. I have cameras 4 times as expensive and hate them. Here is my favorite pic from this year: 051EB6F0-DF61-4E24-BD2B-B6BBC03CFBB1.jpeg051EB6F0-DF61-4E24-BD2B-B6BBC03CFBB1.jpeg

ddavenport

Six Pointer
Contributor
Wildgame cameras take decent pics but they are notoriously unreliable. Bet I have thrown at least 10 away in the last few years. But they can usually be had at a deal and a few duds can be expected.