Need a little help....

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Issue: I seem to not be able to post pictures now.
Explanation: I'm using my Galaxi S7 phone. Used to, I could click on "attach files", find the correct folder and click on the picture I wanted to upload. Click done and it would be in the post frame. I could then select thumbnail or full image. Add any text and submit.
That scenario no longer works. I tried the photo frame at the top of the respond box and can get a fuzzy picture to appear, but it is not applied to the post....
What am I now doing wrong?
I have tried multiple times, rebooted the phone and for the life of me just cannot get the function to work...
Ideas?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ue: I seem to not be able to post pictures now.

I can't post pictures from Safari for some reason on my phone, so I now use firefox - but that's an iphone

I have no solution for you and your galaxy other than try a different browser - worked for me

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Make sure your chosen browser has access/permission for your photo gallery.

Updated my browser. Deleted cookies. Could understand if I were on a lesser browser, but not with the one I am using. Also, I'm stupid (internet wise) and have no clue how to change this on my phone. I have 3 different ones on my PC and laptop, but the phone is the device that has my pictures, so that is where I am accustomed to sharing from. I can now do so, but in a different process than I have used previously... oh well. Change..