NCWRC to vote to remove limits on alabama bass and spotted bass in nc

Scrub

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I am enjoying frying these trashy fellas as we speak. Tell me how crispy you like your trash fish fried Justin? I'll cook it any way you like it. ? ? ?

I think they are good eating out of a river in the spring. Catch a lot of them at times nothing wrong with them coated in house autry and dropped in the fryer.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I think they are good eating out of a river in the spring. Catch a lot of them at times nothing wrong with them coated in house autry and dropped in the fryer.

Got that right. Please keep them all. They are ruing the genetics of our spotted bass. :ROFLMAO:

Found me a few more fat green ones today to fry up. I'm going to have fresh trash fish to eat for a while. I have a goal every time I go fishing now. "No largemouth left behind" 20191031_21254725.jpg20191031_212812456.jpg20191031_212917570.jpg20191031_213021729.jpg

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
you should definitely blur your face if you killed those beautiful fish. LOL
may want to heed the NCWRC's call to avoid eating those mercury infested creatures.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I just blur the background out of respect to anyone who fishes this body of water. I really want to thank Justin for enlightening me to the plier trick.......it worked well on the 30 or so largemouth I didn't keep to eat yesterday.......it looked like I was performing a shock study on the lake. There was a long trail of floating trash fish behind my boat ? ;)

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
yall just think you are bass killers. A friend who passed this week got pissed off at them biting in practice and disappearing during tournaments.
he went back the next week to those short coves south of clarksville on buggs island and proceeded to shoot the ones he caught off the hook with a pistol. :)
Of course he may have been exaggerating (cant imagine a fisherman doing that) but it made a fine story.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
yall just think you are bass killers. A friend who passed this week got pissed off at them biting in practice and disappearing during tournaments.
he went back the next week to those short coves south of clarksville on buggs island and proceeded to shoot the ones he caught off the hook with a pistol. :)
Of course he may have been exaggerating (cant imagine a fisherman doing that) but it made a fine story.

This is great. Sounds like a man I should have met. That is definitely the spirit.