NCSU Wild Game Dinner

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Thanks to Ldsoldier here is the flyer for this year's Wild Game Dinner sponsored by the students association Leopold Club. It has always been a fun time for me with good food and plenty of it. Don't get confused as some have in the past and not be able to find it. It is on Reedy Creek Rd. in CARY. Just head out past the fairgrounds a few miles and it is on your right. Looking to spend some time with the usual suspects from here and hope to see some new ones.

Wild Game Dinner .jpg

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Gonna bump this before it gets buried to deeply. Really didn't think I was too early with it but Feb. 23 isn't that far out. Just hoping the regular attendees haven't seen it yet but hoping for a few new folks this year.

23mako

Ten Pointer
Is there a way to add the picture as an attachment? I can't blow it up and read the smaller print.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Obviously you don't know how computer illiterate I am. LOL. I just got it in a PM. I'll send it to you and maybe you can help the cause.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
49582226_2247947851906520_5098519788334874624_n.jpg

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Thanks to Ldsoldier here is the flyer for this year's Wild Game Dinner sponsored by the students association Leopold Club. It has always been a fun time for me with good food and plenty of it. Don't get confused as some have in the past and not be able to find it. It is on Reedy Creek Rd. in CARY. Just head out past the fairgrounds a few miles and it is on your right. Looking to spend some time with the usual suspects from here and hope to see some new ones.

View attachment 24438
Okay I deserve that shot at me. But I found it last year so I'll be there with bells on this year so save me a seat, hopefully next to your lovely wife again. Thanks for the heads up so I can get it on my busy calendar lol.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I think I'm available that weekend!

I hope somebody brings some red wolf, that WAY surprised me when I tried it for the first time!

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I hope to be there when they open the door. If anyone beats me there grab the table closest to the food and turn up at least 10 chairs. Last count I did, that what how many I think were committed. Jump in if you haven't posted and are planning on being there so we can try to grab enough seats for everyone.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I hope to be there when they open the door. If anyone beats me there grab the table closest to the food and turn up at least 10 chairs. Last count I did, that what how many I think were committed. Jump in if you haven't posted and are planning on being there so we can try to grab enough seats for everyone.

I will be there.............

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Just got in from the Dinner. It was a great time seeing everyone. saw Lasttombstone, treeingdixie, NCST8guy and my buddy Dwayne. My wife was sick so my son and 2 of his friends went and we had a blast. Good food and good times.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Well, that was....AWESOME!!!! On one plate I fit Bobcat (2X), venison, moose, raccoon, wild hog, duck, beaver, catfish, bass, squirrel, and elk, and then proceeded to stuff myself! All while sharing (mostly listening, my hands and mouth were busy) conversation with other forum members.

Great time! Can't wait for next year's!

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Glad everyone had a great time! Sorry I missed it (got tied up with Science Olympiad in Greensboro later than I expected). I hope to make it next year.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
The food was amazing as usual and I tried to sample a small bit of each but that proved impossible. The most enjoyable part of the evening was catching up with old friends and getting to know a few new ones. The feelings of good will and laughter were everywhere and the place was packed with folks of all ages and all walks of life. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I'm already looking forward to next year.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Had a great time as well. The food was good as always, and some interesting combos, but getting to spend a little time with forum members is the best part. One new attendee brought his whole family and found out what they had been missing.