NCSU Wild Food Supper 2020

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
My two grown sons went with me for the first time and they both are going next year. And they definitely got their, or rather my money’s worth. And we enjoyed seeing old friends and putting faces with names. All in all a great time for a good cause.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The wife and I walked out with 2 silent auction prizes, the Leupold Rifleman 3-9 x 50 matte finish wide duplex scope and a nice paracord lanyard and custom duck call for a total of $110. I never had any idea I'd win, but was a happy camper.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
I can't remember all the dishes either, but the few I remember were: venison curry (I thought it was the best thing there), venison kebabs, raccoon BBQ, beaver BBQ, feral hog shepherd's pie, dove, duck, venison, and goose poppers, some kind of meatloaf, green bean casserole, swan meat on a stick, some kind of venison tacos (but soft), fried bobcat, fried crappie, etc. It was all delicious!

It was nice meeting people from here and putting names to faces, especially those Canadian foreigners! :)

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Same here, even though I have been the last few years it was nice meeting the new attendees and seeing the old ones as well.