NCSU Scandal Thread

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
And Sean Miller and Will Wade have just been subpoenaed.

Both Arizona and LSU are Nike schools for those keeping track.

We're a long ways from anything happening...if anything ever does happen.
Who cares about Will Wade and Sean Miller? Lol.

YOUR school is directly associated here and I think we'll know something here in a few months. Late summer at the latest.

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
And Sean Miller and Will Wade have just been subpoenaed.

Both Arizona and LSU are Nike schools for those keeping track.

We're a long ways from anything happening...if anything ever does happen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nike, Adidas, whoever, they’re all getting paid man. You think otherwise you’re dead wrong and the cheating/hand out classes are the same. It’s easy to cry they’re all doing it now.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well this cant be good. head coach the bag man on cash payments:

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
well this cant be good. head coach the bag man on cash payments:
A ex-coach "thinks" it was cash in an envelope? Lol.

Just deny everything and claim it was a birthday card.

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
A ex-coach "thinks" it was cash in an envelope? Lol.

Just deny everything and claim it was a birthday card.

Can’t deny DSJ got paid to wear a NCSU uniform. Please, tell us how they’re all doing it. We know they are, but it’ll be nice to see the fan base squirm at their obvious hypocrisy regarding unc fans saying the same about the paper classes. They’re ALL cheating/paying and if you continue to believe different you’re a fool.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
LMAO...........this is going to be fun. a great hire by Debbie is now getting the school in trouble. The yows are nothing but trouble.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
state has already lost one coach to a CS "scandal"; it just never ends for them. Now they will get more from the ncaa than unc,
Boo is there to fix this mess. I hope he cleans house.
state fans deserve better.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Can’t deny DSJ got paid to wear a NCSU uniform. Please, tell us how they’re all doing it. We know they are, but it’ll be nice to see the fan base squirm at their obvious hypocrisy regarding unc fans saying the same about the paper classes. They’re ALL cheating/paying and if you continue to believe different you’re a fool.
Ummm, what evidence is out there to show he did? Someone saying something happened will get laughed out of court.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
which is worse? getting taped discussing paying a player or handing over the birthday card with the cash to get a player?

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
which is worse? getting taped discussing paying a player or handing over the birthday card with the cash to get a player?

6 one way and 1/2 dozen the other.

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
About what I figured...

Lol you can’t actually believe they didn’t pay him, no more than any of us actually believe UNC didn’t put a system in place to keep players eligible. Sure they did.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns

Is discussing paying a player illegal?

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Lol you can’t actually believe they didn’t pay him, no more than any of us actually believe UNC didn’t put a system in place to keep players eligible. Sure they did.
I never said they haven't. I just asked for proof. So far, there's been nothing but he said she said. With unc, there's mountains of proof.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Ummm, what evidence is out there to show he did? Someone saying something happened will get laughed out of court.

You do realize people were just convicted and sentenced to prison because of this, correct?

Just because you're not privy to it yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It obviously exists.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
You do realize people were just convicted and sentenced to prison because of this, correct?

Just because you're not privy to it yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It obviously exists.
What evidence is out there that DSJ took money?

There's many more schools yet to be implicated. Unc might just be one of them, since we're talking about could be's....

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
What evidence is out there that DSJ took money?
Who knows but the Adidas scandal that just sent 3 people to prison, was partially predicated on NCSU's involvement.

How can you honestly turn a blind eye to this and question whether or not this thing has any legs? People just went to prison!!!!

You're living in denial.

spoonriver

Floyd the Barber

40 grand and getting curb stomped by the Heels by50 points!

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Who knows but the Adidas scandal that just sent 3 people to prison, was partially predicated on NCSU's involvement.

How can you honestly turn a blind eye to this and question whether or not this thing has any legs? People just went to prison!!!!

You're living in denial.
I'm not doing anything other than asking for actual evidence. When it's based on here say, that doesn't fly in an actual courtroom.

So far, no real evidence.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
When it's based on here say, that doesn't fly in an actual courtroom.

So far, no real evidence.
You actually think there's nothing and the feds sent 3 people to prison on hearsay? Either that or you believe the feds had something on every other school named EXCEPT State. Yea, sure.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
You actually think there's nothing and the feds sent 3 people to prison on hearsay? Either that or you believe the feds had something on every other school named EXCEPT State. Yea, sure.

View attachment 26224
I'm not talking about those cases.

But no one is going to prison for thinking there was cash in an envelope.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
2 biggest differences in the unc cheat scandal and the Moo U scandal.
#1. The Feds aren’t going to take the “it was a typo” up the azz and go home.
#2. Moo U isn’t investigating themselves.

Moo U is probably screwed at this point.