NCSU Scandal Thread

Newsome Road

Eight Pointer
This will be fun....technically DSJ didn't cheat. He did absolutely nothing to give himself a competitive advantage. The guy that I've never heard of that gave him the money is the cheater.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
This will be fun....technically DSJ didn't cheat. He did absolutely nothing to give himself a competitive advantage. The guy that I've never heard of that gave him the money is the cheater.
that must be the NCAA's stance as well.
they better have a loophole like that cause we sure don't want those nike schools penalized.:ROFLMAO:

wturkey01

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yepper, inane photoshopping does provide a degree of amusement but no real social value!!

Last edited:

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It’s one thing for a school to knowingly cheat and even design a system to avoid NCAA scrutiny, and another to have an employee or two go rogue.
Exactly.

Think about this. Even OJ’s family knows he’s guilty. They’re just willing to overlook it.

That doesn’t mean he isn’t a murdering son of a bitch.

He is.

Correlate as you will.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
My man MJ took 3 semesters worth of anal geometry.... maybe ya'll could ask him how to fix your butthurt....
Analytical Geometry, as part of trigonometry and calculus classes. Come on bud. I hate the CHeats as much as anybody, but find legitimate gripes.

Newsome Road

Eight Pointer
I hear the ex making the claims against Lockette is already back pedaling. If that's the case she needs to spend some time behind the bars. If it comes out he did it, he can rot as far as I'm concerned. If it comes out it was completely unsubstantiated, she should. If it's somewhere in the middle, I say give him a second chance in life, but not on the court.
Copy/paste