NCSU Scandal Thread

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
These NCAA officials that govern college athletics could give a rip about any grade, course, academic rigor, academic policies, academic integrity, and anything else to do with academics.

Just bring in that money baby!
Hey, I fixed your post for you.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Best of all, neither 142 or 42 went to unc, but they’ll defend the cheating to the grave...
The fact that you're responding to homers who never went to NC State and even one who said 'if State cheats, I hope they throw the book at them' makes this post, in this thread, an instant classic.

Great job, All Wrong!

All Pines

Eight Pointer
The fact that you're responding to homers who never went to NC State and even one who said 'if State cheats, I hope they throw the book at them' makes this post, in this thread, an instant classic.

Great job, All Wrong!
Blue light special...

And why didn’t you bring this cheating to our attention...Mountain Six athletics is your turf, and we rely on you for this.

Terrible story... https://wlos.com/news/local/former-smoky-mountain-assistant-coach-accused-of-offering-playbook-signals-to-opponents

You’re so busy trying to race with the big boys on Sunday that you missed your Saturday event

Last edited:

bertienchunter

Ten Pointer
If anyone thinks for one dang minute UNC didn't cheat then they are aren't living in reality. Why do you think for one second UNC has paid so much money to lawyers just to cover up the whole sham. I understand why they didn't get hammered as many of us do but that don't mean they didn't cheat. UNC had the biggest academic fraud for in the history of the NCAA and they have hired the best dang lawyers to pro long and distract as they figured out how they could wiggle out of it.

Hell if NCSU cheated they cheated and should be punished. Every UNC fan I know has a problem with saying they cheated and that is because all they care about is winning.

Personally, I don't see how anyone who hunts, owns guns, lives in the country and believes in God can pull for UNC with all the liberal propaganda that spew.

Last edited:

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Why are schools still self reporting?

The NCAA has 0 integrity, why should one reciprocate.

UNC laid the blueprint for all.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I guess Missouri actually has some academic integrity.... Which is exactly how I expect an educational institution to react to cheating.
IIt took a whistleblower document dump to bring the goods. LOL! You actually think Mizzou just came forward with this? :ROFLMAO:

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Unc spent money because they knew they the athletic department had done no wrong.
And most students at state are liberal. And at least unc students d ont break into pinball Machines, rob pizza guys, or steal the floors off of a gym.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Unc spent money because they knew they the athletic department had done no wrong.
And most students at state are liberal. And at least unc students d ont break into pinball Machines, rob pizza guys, or steal the floors off of a gym.
yeah they just tear down statutes in ch. those students aren't at all disruptive or liberal at the flagship.

back to the state scandal.... where is 7?

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
You sure about this 142?

Rubline

Eight Pointer
I remember years ago a football player at UNC got caught stealing class books and selling them.
About the same time Chris Washburn got caught stealing a boom box at State.
The word going around was...at least Washburn stole something he could use!!

All Pines

Eight Pointer
You didn’t go to state...how would you know

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Kids go to college and get their first taste of freedom. Without constant supervision, some do stupid stuff. Some that are still under "supervision" vandalize locker rooms and sell their shoes and forgo classes altogether.
He doesn’t live in a glass house.

double

Twelve Pointer
If anyone thinks for one dang minute UNC didn't cheat then they are aren't living in reality. Why do you think for one second UNC has paid so much money to lawyers just to cover up the whole sham. I understand why they didn't get hammered as many of us do but that don't mean they didn't cheat. UNC had the biggest academic fraud for in the history of the NCAA and they have hired the best dang lawyers to pro long and distract as they figured out how they could wiggle out of it.

Hell if NCSU cheated they cheated and should be punished. Every UNC fan I know has a problem with saying they cheated and that is because all they care about is winning.

Personally, I don't see how anyone who hunts, owns guns, lives in the country and believes in God can pull for UNC with all the liberal propaganda that spew.
Get outside of the ag department and state will be the same as unc and every other liberal institution on earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Get outside of the ag department and state will be the same as unc and every other liberal institution on earth.

Not even close. It’s a university....but definitely the most conservative school of any size in this state.

double

Twelve Pointer
As you said most conservative not conservative. You can find plenty of good and plenty of bad at every school on the country. Simply pointing out the liberal flaws of one school does not mean another doesn’t have the same flaws.

bertienchunter

Ten Pointer

I'm not sure if you have attended NCSU much but I did for 5 yrs and got 2 degrees in 2 different departments. I have also visited UNC quite a few times. There is a major difference. That place is very much more liberal than NCSU.

Every college has it's own liberal population but UNC is a different beast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

double

Twelve Pointer
Have not been a student at either. Visited both saw the same hippie liberal crap in both places same as uncg when I was there same as ecu same as uncw. Liberals run universities. You can put your head in air beat your chest and say my school is different but its not. I have family that went to Uncch that are as conservative as they come and family that went to state that would make Hillary blush. The crazies are in both places. Somehow we have started comparing athletic teams to schools and school cultures and thats not how it works. These athletes are not normal students and never will be. For the most part if they couldn’t kick, shoot, throw, or hit a ball they would never sniff the grades or test scores to get into one of these schools. They are just window dressing and have nothing to do with the academics or real student body at any school.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Have not been a student at either. Visited both saw the same hippie liberal crap in both places same as uncg when I was there same as ecu same as uncw. Liberals run universities. You can put your head in air beat your chest and say my school is different but its not. I have family that went to Uncch that are as conservative as they come and family that went to state that would make Hillary blush. The crazies are in both places. Somehow we have started comparing athletic teams to schools and school cultures and thats not how it works. These athletes are not normal students and never will be. For the most part if they couldn’t kick, shoot, throw, or hit a ball they would never sniff the grades or test scores to get into one of these schools. They are just window dressing and have nothing to do with the academics or real student body at any school.

Well you are wrong. Those fake nonexistent courses are available to everyone at unc cheat. Those courses were valid according to unc cheat and they issued diplomas to athletes and non athletes. If you can fog a mirror, you can pass at unc cheat.