NCSU Scandal Thread

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns

Here comes the real Thor.
Only 6?

Yea, the NCAA is really serious about cleaning this stuff up. Lmao!

I'm hoping these 6 schools hire whatever attorney's unc hired and tell the NCAA to pound sand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Only 6?

Yea, the NCAA is really serious about cleaning this stuff up. Lmao!

I'm hoping these 6 schools hire whatever attorney's unc hired and tell the NCAA to pound sand.

I meant the tax man, not the NCAA. The FBI and State/Federal Government don’t care if athletes were writing papers about chickens and not going to class, but they do care their money.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
I meant the tax man, not the NCAA. The FBI and State/Federal Government don’t care if athletes were writing papers about chickens and not going to class, but they do care their money.
The NCAA rules with a rubber hammer, so if the IRS is knocking on these schools doors they'll gladly pay whatever fine they levy.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
state grads are really embarrassed by the current fiasco,
After pounding unc for years for being cheats now it comes back on their pristine sports program.
the true fans don't care as they have no ties but the ones with real connections are appalled.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
state grads are really embarrassed by the current fiasco,
After pounding unc for years for being cheats now it comes back on their pristine sports program.
the true fans don't care as they have no ties but the ones with real connections are appalled.
I have not talked any alumni that have disowned NC State or are embarrassed.....I know more than most and I call BS on that. It's as funny as dog poop ya'll are going to the grave filled with hate and saying unc cheats.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
If the Pack is found guilty, at least they will be found guilty cheating the good old fashion ugly way.

I give UNC credit for creativity. They cheated in a way that garnished them a whole new section in the rules.

In Mack and Alts defense...”UNC did not have sexual relations with that woman”. They gave that woman a dental exam though.....fer shur.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I have not talked any alumni that have disowned NC State or are embarrassed.....I know more than most and I call BS on that. It's as funny as dog poop ya'll are going to the grave filled with hate and saying unc cheats.

you must expand your contacts and not be limited by your personal experiences in discussing such a complex matter.
just when state truly had the high road on unc they get tainted for paying players by the fbi.
any caring alum doesn't want that stain.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
If the Pack is found guilty, at least they will be found guilty cheating the good old fashion ugly way.

I give UNC credit for creativity. They cheated in a way that garnished them a whole new section in the rules.

In Mack and Alts defense...”UNC did not have sexual relations with that woman”. They gave that woman a dental exam though.....fer shur.
it is ironic to hear a state supporter talk about the women.
your basketball coach is in a direct line of responsibility for "women" issues at lville.
His ole roy defense "I didn't know" is weaker than bill clinton's BS.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
you must expand your contacts and not be limited by your personal experiences in discussing such a complex matter.
just when state truly had the high road on unc they get tainted for paying players by the fbi.
any caring alum doesn't want that stain.
Ummm...I think my response went waaay over your head. Lol.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
it is ironic to hear a state supporter talk about the women.
your basketball coach is in a direct line of responsibility for "women" issues at lville.
His ole roy defense "I didn't know" is weaker than bill clinton's BS.
I don’t have a basketball coach. I don’t follow any team in particular. I’m partial to NC state and ECU, but I wouldn’t label myself a real fan of either.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

Here comes the real Thor.
and state has already admitted it happened by going after the old coaches for fraud. I think.
not looking good.
hope they know some good unc grads to help them maneuver. LMAO.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t have a basketball coach. I don’t follow any team in particular. I’m partial to NC state and ECU, but I wouldn’t label myself a real fan of either.
hats off then Patterson. Pretty work.
the way you defended state academics I thought you were very tied to state.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
ok BBD I found it.
state has stopped paying Gottfried cause he cheated. that would seem to indicate a lack of innocence on state's behalf?
and by the way the current coach? well he got drug around too in all this mess.

in state's defense the N&O ran off valvano so their motives are always suspect.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
ok BBD I found it.
state has stopped paying Gottfried cause he cheated. that would seem to indicate a lack of innocence on state's behalf?
and by the way the current coach? well he got drug around too in all this mess.

in state's defense the N&O ran off valvano so their motives are always suspect.
Thank you. It doesn't say what you said it would say.

I knew it wouldn't.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
well we are two months down the line but isn't the message that state quit paying Gottfried cause he cheated?
How do you interpret that article?
Interpreting is applying an opinion to it.

You said State admitted they were cheating when they stopped paying him. I don't see where the school has admitted anything.

In the court of law, one must be convicted by evidence. An opinion of something happening will get laughed out of court.

Who knows why State stopped paying him.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Interpreting is applying an opinion to it.

You said State admitted they were cheating when they stopped paying him. I don't see where the school has admitted anything.

In the court of law, one must be convicted by evidence. An opinion of something happening will get laughed out of court.

Who knows why State stopped paying him.

I have an opinion that you don't really believe what you posted. :)
you know they paid Smith. Why should state reward Gottfried for dragging the whole school down with his sorry ass?

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
you know they paid Smith. Why should state reward Gottfried for dragging the whole school down with his sorry ass?
Im just applying the "if the NCAA didn't find us guilty we didn't cheat" crap Alt and 142 are spewing.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Im just applying the "if the NCAA didn't find us guilty we didn't cheat" crap Alt and 142 are spewing.

I see.
And I understand. state nation was drooling with anticipation of banners dropping and death penalties and God knows what else.
Now they face worse for seemingly a whole lot less.
to top it off unc and it's fans are pouring it on, justified (in their minds) because of pack supporters piling on them.
mack and alt are very tame compared to "real" diehard unc folks. alums and walmarters. They wish state no good will at all. it's insane how bad they are going after state.

karma. culture. crazy stuff in play between the two schools and their "supporters"

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Keatts Connected, Gottfreid was the dirtiest coach this state has ever seen so this is going to be a FUN JULY.
I CANT WAIT. UNC Broke no NCAA rules per the NCAA on the thor is coming crap. State is going to be 1 of the 2 in July.
Trust me they are going to get hammered and I am going to kick back eat some pop corn and enjoy the hell out it.

Fun times ahead. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
He knows they paid Smith. Funny thing Smith was BBD's "boy" .......if he really believes that Smith didnt get PAID 50,000 then he believes the earth is flat. LMAO