NCSU Scandal Thread

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
That home run hire led to the most improved defense in all of football and a divisional championship......... and yet you still try and sell it as nothing. Now that's bonafide nonsense.

Most improved = major suckitude

Unc went from almost dead last in major defensive categories to only slightly better.

Most improved is very subjective.

That divisional championship with 3 losses..... and gave up a mile of rushing yards to a Baylor team that had no QB.

Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Anyone that touts a D Coordinator that gave up 1,879 in the last 3 games of the best year in school history as “the most improved defense in all of college football” is just plain sad.

Should be pumping Larry and the O for that year, not Cheatzik.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Anyone that touts a D Coordinator that gave up 1,879 in the last 3 games of the best year in school history as “the most improved defense in all of college football” is just plain sad.

UNC led the most improved D in football to a school record wins and a thrashing of NCSU. There's no touting anything, those are just the facts. I know, hard to accept when all you want to say is 'hOmE rUn HiRe'.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
If dudes are paying unc football players, then I wonder how much is being paid to the basketball team?

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
If dudes are paying unc football players, then I wonder how much is being paid to the basketball team?

I wonder how many hypothetical narratives you'll create to divert attention from your current scandal? Lol.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Kinda like you with the unc women's basketball team scandal?

A coach made some egregious comments and was 'fired' for it. Hardly a scandal but yea, I will call you out when you try to make it your bell-cow to draw attention from the largest pay-for-play scandal in collegiate sports history.:ROFLMAO:

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
A coach made some egregious comments and was 'fired' for it. Hardly a scandal but yea, I will call you out when you try to make it your bell-cow to draw attention from the largest pay-for-play scandal in collegiate sports history.
Lol.

Its always no big deal with unc.

That's why you're constantly getting hammered around here.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
That's why you're constantly getting hammered around here.
You live in a fantasy land Mr. QBU, Thor, Glennon is an NFL starter, we beat Clemson for all intents and purposes, Keatts is a winner, we're 2nd best in the ACC but can't finish 2nd in our own division, on and on and on......

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
A coaching passing $40G's to player and ultimately finishing 13th in the ACC and getting fired might be the worst ROI in history. Lol.
Umm... check butch's record the last two seasons at unc.... no wins, getting fired, a sports agent on the staff, players tweeting from Miami, players getting paid, free parking, black Santa getting a show cause...

The gift that keeps on giving. Lol.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Umm... check butch's record the last two seasons at unc.... no wins, getting fired, a sports agent on the staff, players tweeting from Miami, players getting paid, free parking, black Santa getting a show cause...

The gift that keeps on giving. Lol.
Butch has a top 10 team if he doesn't get caught. Your boy played and couldn't finish top 10........ in the conference! :LOL:

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
No sh*t.

Tell me one more time how there's no evidence to implicate NCSU in the pay-for-play scandal?

Lol.
Some guy saying someone did something isn't evidence.

Wake me up when this actually goes somewhere.

Will Wade was just reinstated at LSU. Hmmm....

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Some guy saying someone did something isn't evidence.
You think that's all there is? Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Wait, wait, wait..... let's go back here. FBI gathers evidence and says an Adidas agent was funneling money to the family of DSJ through an assistant coach. Agent admits guilt, gets sent to prison, assistant coach admits guilt in sworn affidavit, says head coach knew, and associate AD says on witness stand that there was inappropriate contact between agent and DSJ Senior.

Yea, some guy said something.

You are delusional. This IS going somewhere.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Already been punished fer it!
LMAO, I really wonder how many times he can be so wrong. He is as wrong as the Democrats are wrong on Collusion. Heck he is probably more wrong than the Dems.

They got 2 mid major coaches at best and UNC has 2 Hall of Fame Coaches. LMAO

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
LMAO, I really wonder how many times he can be so wrong. He is as wrong as the Democrats are wrong on Collusion. Heck he is probably more wrong than the Dems.

They got 2 mid major coaches at best and UNC has 2 Hall of Fame Coaches. LMAO
We can always count on you to say something so stupid, proving yet again your IQ is 14.2.

If you're gonna lie about something, make it a good lie!

142 IQ. Lmao!

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Whatever my IQ, it is obviously higher than yours. You are wrong so much I am thankful every day you don't work at the Sharon Harris Nuclear Plant!

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Hmmm....

This could get very interesting.

Guy testified that unc is paying players, too.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya...