NCSU Scandal Thread

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I was at PNC arena Sunday for monster jam. Looking up at the rafter and seeing states ACC tourny flags felt dirty. The entire arena had this cloud of dirt hanging over it. I thought Gottfrieb was gonna be a good coach for state but it turns out he was a better coach for state players wallets.

Attachments

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I've been saying that since the beginning. The FBI's threshold on 'proof' when it comes to getting convictions, is a lot greater than the NCAA's and it's already been met. (y)
You mean the FBI has subpoena power, and not a kangaroo court like the NCAA?

No shit.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not the one you need to be preaching to.

I'm not Mr. 'What Evidence?'

:)
I'm not exactly preaching to you. Just pointing out the fact that NCSU is being held to a standard by the FBI with subpoena power. unc cheat was a dog and pony show kangaroo court from day 1. Big Difference...

But on the other hand, with Obama being such a hole humper, it wouldn't be a stretch to have an Obama DOJ tell the FBI to stand down on the CHeats if push came to shove. It isn't out of the realm of possibility. Even the FBI might not be able to touch the CHeats. They have built a massive empire of connectivity to do as they please.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Nice deflection back to the sos on unc .
All during the unc scandal we heard" start another thread when someone else is found cheating."
now that other thread is consumed with the same ole stuff from the unc thread. :ROFLMAO:

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not exactly preaching to you. Just pointing out the fact that NCSU is being held to a standard by the FBI with subpoena power. unc cheat was a dog and pony show kangaroo court from day 1. Big Difference...
Meh. Had the FBI not uncovered it, we wouldn't even know about it. There was PLENTY gathered in both cases. One just falls in the NCAA wheelhouse while the other didn't.

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
State better try and play as many post season games as possible this year. Might not have that chance next year.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t recall the fbi having anything to do with NCAA games. As has been stated, it’s an fbi investigation....the NCAA it is not.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I'm thinking that unc paid gott to pay ds.
unc is at the root of all bad things that happen in Raleigh are they not?
I am thinking that unc set up that call yesterday getting state the win : the thinking being that state had a better chance of knocking off VA for unc:unsure:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
This is @Buxndiverdux conspiracy level here. I like it, very Grass Knoll like. We'll call it the Grassy Hole theory. :)
yeah that was what I was shooting for. LMAO
but I may be right on swofford and yesterday,
Interesting thought on this scandal ;If sanctions are coming as predicted would it make sense for Boo to shed KK?
As tainted as he is by LVIlle? Program cant go anywhere due to sanctions so might as well get a CLEAN start.
Indeed might the CH controlled BOGs demand this?

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
yeah that was what I was shooting for. LMAO
but I may be right on swofford and yesterday,
Interesting thought on this scandal ;If sanctions are coming as predicted would it make sense for Boo to shed KK?
As tainted as he is by LVIlle? Program cant go anywhere due to sanctions so might as well get a CLEAN start.
Indeed might the CH controlled BOGs demand this?
You 2 homers might actually be right IF I cared about Moo U.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Avenatti is a dirtbag. I wonder if he had anything real or was just being his usual SH***y self.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
... Now I'm wondering what Avenatti has on NIKE and who-all else is involved ...
If he had anything off substance, he likely would have been paid instead of being reported to the feds and the FBI would be investigating Nike, not working with them.

What Avenatti has is a big ol' nothing burger.