NCH&F/DDC Meet,Greet and Eat March 2 7pm South Raleigh Golden Corral

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Update: I am definitely planning to come up there to check out the Dixie Deer Classic and to meet you all at the Meet and Greet. Looking forward to meeting everybody! :)

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
^Homebrew, with a post like that you had better have one in your hand when you get there. He just might show up to try and call your bluff. Now, that would be interesting.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
If things go like this thread indicates it looks to be the largest group since I have been attending. I'm counting 17 members and around 13 accompaniments. I've got a door prize and some more old business cards for everyone to write their name on for the hat. If anyone else has something laying around they want to bring and add to the pot, feel free. With the new members who are coming and the possibility of Homebrewale and Shaggy, this could be EPIC.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ook for the black hat.

heck I was thinking of wearing mine but then figured folks might get worried for ol' Shockey,,,taking a turn for the worse,,,:unsure:

yIVlxyHOSJMIZ9QLoy1rcga5I8MjTlUQuA3lOYV44KcQhHZYqktxhRKg9oU1Jj0rvbFzsKqRW7MzoQ=w165-h220

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Good Grief............If C52 and his "little boy" (don't let that fool you) are going to be there everyone had better get there early. This may turn into the Battle of the Buffet.

Reactions: C52

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
WE're going! I can't Believe Travis LH isn't!!!

It’s a buffet.... of coarse I’ll be there.... but alas for LTS my wife won’t be there this year, he’ll have to steal affections from someone else’s wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m glad I was able to make it.
Enjoyed meeting some new folks and seeing they ones I’d met before again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk