NCH&F/DDC Meet,Greet and Eat March 2 7pm South Raleigh Golden Corral

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Admins, can we let this ride the board for a week or two before we pin it to the top?

It's that time again. I have reserved the private dining area of the Golden Corral at 3551 Grenelle St, Raleigh, NC 27603. It's just a short jaunt down the road.

I'd like to extend the invitation to everyone on the site especially newcomers and those long time members that participate on the board but never attend. Don't be anti-social. We haven't had a fight yet. I'm not calling anyone out but I personally know a bunch that live closer to the restaurant than I do that have never attended. Spend the day at the DDC and stop by for dinner before you head home.

There will be room for 60 so no need to count heads but, historically, we like posting whether we are attending and how many will be in or company. I hope to be there but I will also be a new grandpa so anything can happen.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I'm hoping to be there again. Maybe I can find another something for a door prize drawing. Always a good time and worth the trip. It's only 60 miles for me.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Our NWTF banquet is that night dang it. I'd sure enjoy seeing you fellers but I'm a committee member and that's my obligation.

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I would like to join y'all. This board has been very helpful to me learning to hunt and I'd like to meet some of you.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m planning on being there with the better half in tow. And possibly an irritable 5 year old little girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I'll speak with him at the Wildlife Dinner Sat. night and make sure he has seen your request. But I certainly will not get between him and the food over it.