NC state parking pass

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I paid 140 for 2 nosebleed seats at the State College and Wake Forest Thursday night game but I had to pay another 100 bucks for a parking pass.
I am thinking about having that parking pass framed. Good grief.

Wildlifer

Twelve Pointer
Sell it! Tailgating sucks in the arena lots! Heck you can park at my house and take an Uber there and back for $25 and leave faster than it would take you to get out of the parking lot.

Reactions: jug

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
just think of all the corn you coulda bought jug. no way I would bother with a pass to carter finely. Just get over there about 4pm and get "ready" in the parking lots for the masses.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife was told by one of the nurses that works with her to buy it so there I am . They go to alot of the games evidently and said the parking pass was essential. For some reason I feel like .......
A SUCKER.
I got took :(
We didnt want our son thinking we liked ECU better than NC state. ;)
We already went to 1 ECU game.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
If you don't have a parking pass, you will walk the equivalent of Jesus's days in the desert imho. Non parking pass parking is one reason I RARELY go to home games. If you don't believe me, pick up some free tickets (soon to be EASY to find!) and try to "find" some parking without a pass. That $100 won't seem so trivial, I promise you!

Wildlifer

Twelve Pointer
Other option is to use that money for the RV lot behind the horse complex. It’s cheap, you can tailgate the evening before and it’s not that far of a walk. My buddy does this for every game. Pulls his trailer down the night before and once he has a spot other can come in and park.

m4ncsu

Ten Pointer
The best value at NC State home games is at the vet deck. Its at the corner of blue ridge and trinity. About a 7 to 10 minute walk to the stadium. Always seems to be plenty of parking. Where i park every time if i don't have a parking pass. $20 every time.