Contributor
5 Schools from NC made it in..

App - W
Charlotte - L
A&T - W
Wake
UNC

2-1 So far.. 3-2 would be a good number

App win was a bit UGLY at times, but a win is a win.. D was not good early (which seems to be a pattern this Ted Roof scheme.. almost like the game plan is to take a couple punches and then adjust.. and seems like a lack of preparation.. Officiating was terrible both ways, so for the most part evened out..

Charlotte laid an egg in their first ever bowl.. I did not see that one coming, they had been playing much better over the last month or so.

Not going to pretend to know anything about A&T other than that they won yesterday.

Pulling for Wake and whoever is playing UNC (Temple I think).. Really just hoping UNC finds the stadium.. their twitter account tweeted that they were headed to the nations capital when they learned of the bowl assignment.. except the game is in Annapolis, MD... either they moved the capital or they are geographically challenged.. lol

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Charlotte just getting their feet wet as far as app a win is win I'll take em ugly or not. that A&T game was shootout. I think UNC gets win but I'm not betting on wake but I'd love to be surprised and both win.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yes, app game was a mess...i think they had like 130 yds in penalties...calls were pretty bad both ways. ..fortunate to get a W...
13-1 is pretty awesome season

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns

App - W
Charlotte - L
A&T - W
Wake
UNC

App win was a bit UGLY at times, but a win is a win.. D was not good early (which seems to be a pattern this Ted Roof scheme.. almost like the game plan is to take a couple punches and then adjust.. and seems like a lack of preparation.. Officiating was terrible both ways, so for the most part evened out..

Charlotte laid an egg in their first ever bowl.. I did not see that one coming, they had been playing much better over the last month or so.

Not going to pretend to know anything about A&T other than that they won yesterday.

Pulling for Wake and whoever is playing UNC (Temple I think).. Really just hoping UNC finds the stadium.. their twitter account tweeted that they were headed to the nations capital when they learned of the bowl assignment.. except the game is in Annapolis, MD... either they moved the capital or they are geographically challenged.. lol

Thought you may find this interesting. UNC was CORRECT in saying they are headed to the capital . UNC is staying in DC and not where the Bowl is.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

App - W
Charlotte - L
A&T - W
Wake
UNC

i guess they found the stadium.