NC Restaurant / Bar Wings- Who do you recommend?

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
My favorite wings are WINGMANS in Carrboro. Its a hole in the wall but I love the wings and the burgers are really good too!!!!

Heavenly Buffaloes on Franklin St in Chapel Hill is really good also and has a laid back atmosphere.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
10-4 don't understand any Korean so guess I would not follow.

they use English in some of them,,, so you'd be good,,, plus it's the rhythm not the words!!!

yeah right

hate asian pop music,,, give me a asian band covering zz top or something,,

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
If you want amazing chicken try Keatons Chicken. Its between Mocksville and Statesville and is quite possibly the best chicken I have ever ate. It is a hole in the wall type of place in the middle of no where. I stole the picture below from Google...

View attachment 70294
Last time I was there, about ten years ago, you went in, ordered, payed, and sat down. After waiting 45 minutes, I asked for my money back. They kept stalling. Finally one hour after arriving I got my food. Never been back. I'm sure the food was good, but my aggravation put a bad taste in my mouth.

JONOV

Twelve Pointer
they use English in some of them,,, so you'd be good,,, plus it's the rhythm not the words!!!

yeah right

hate asian pop music,,, give me a asian band covering zz top or something,,
They play the music videos on an old-school big screen TV. It's entertaining in a unique way.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you ever visit Holden Beach, I recommend Buffalo Hot Wings Cafe. We make sure to eat there every trip. I stay away from their hot though. They are scorching!

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
It's Just Wings in Charlotte. Not the best wings out there, but definitely better than store bought and pizza joints. I've only ever ordered them from Door Dash, but they've been good every time. Having them for a late lunch today :panic: