NC Fall/deer/scenic photos

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
I'm in the process of putting together a PowerPoint presentation that will be used in some hunter safety classes, tracking education etc. The topics are tracking of wounded game and the value of a tracking dog resource. I'm using Microsoft PowerPoint and have searched all over for a themed background, found only one outdoor background and it was used by another group. I would like this PowerPoint to be more personal to NC and have the background of each slide be photos from NC with a nature, deer, autumn, scenic theme. I'm concerned about using just any photo off the internet as I'm not familiar with copyright infringement issues since people are paying money for the course. I am doing this to raise awareness on the tracking resources offered in NC.

Is there anyone who can donate images or have a lead on how I can accomplish this task?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
You need just 1 pic with a fall scene and a deer in it or multiple?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Absolutely Moose, I will use some of those for sure. Will let you know which ones and will give credit where it is due, thanks. Any other scenic ones or just photos that represent NC or that make you think about hunting season. Much appreciated guys.

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
You need just 1 pic with a fall scene and a deer in it or multiple?

Multiple, some without deer perfectly fine too. I've got 16 to 20 slides right now that I need backgrounds for.

Last edited:

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

What happens if you don't properly track and yotes find it. Hunter failed to identify where in the field deer was when he shot it. It was right at end of shooting light. Found next day by doing grid search of field .... over 100 yards from where hunter thought deer was standing. The previous nights search was useless because we were so far from it. No blood trail cause deer was killed instantly and dropped into beans.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
These were from my cell phone so you may not be able to use any of them, but its what I had.
08fec9c482ed30c09277cc5519562d47.jpg
f55c33132933da5d145995283a58cb44.jpg
0dcb971d087c6e0439a562458994b114.jpg

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
Here’s one to remind people to look up once in a while, especially during bow season lol. And that doe my son and I had to go track the next day. She went about 150yds and died in the creek.
BBC600D3-E30B-4653-80B5-46E8F062F3D5.jpeg8FD861E3-C39E-42D5-B263-CB9ECBB4F652.jpegC242BFE0-C802-4D01-8FA0-A10D346E7E43.jpeg

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
I'm still accepting photos, in order to have a cohesive powerpoint I'm having backgrounds that match the theme of the information. Also the background colors sometimes are difficult with the font color so the more photos you guys are willing to have on this powerpoint the better. I will being finishing the ppt and then doing a video in which I will go through it and expand on the information. More blood trail or even dead/wounded deer photos would also be great, maybe a gut sho/leg shot/neck shot or old wound photo etc. would be good as well. Thanks