Nathan’s Biggest Buck Ever

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
I just want to know when Nathan got so old. Pretty sure he was 9 just a year or two ago.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
I just want to know when Nathan got so old. Pretty sure he was 9 just a year or two ago.

Seems that way, doesn’t it? He’s killed a few good deer since we hunted with you. He’s a way better hunter than I’ve ever been. He’s got that key element, patience.

JFH3006

Ten Pointer
Great deer!! That would end my season as know I could not do better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks to all of y’all for the Congrats. I’m guessing that he’ll now be switching up property. It would be a shocker if that piece of property carried another shooter like that.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Congratulations, Thanks for sharing, I doubt we see a better archery deer here all year.
Tremendous trophy for your son.

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks to all of y’all for the Congrats. I’m guessing that he’ll now be switching up property. It would be a shocker if that piece of property carried another shooter like that.
You'd be surprised, I would not rule it out, there are mature bucks that will gladly fill his place and likely takeover his bedding and does in a month.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Did he pull a tape on him yet? Would love to see if I’m close on my guesstimate.

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrats to Nathan...darn Hank when I saw Nathan I thought it was you. He sure grew up fast....awesome buck....

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
If I had a one time in 2 months, at 1 am PICTURE of that deer, I'd quit my job!!!

No way I could draw, hold, release and be still on that giant!

Congrats to him!!!!!

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Did he pull a tape on him yet? Would love to see if I’m close on my guesstimate.

I measured him last night, and he grossed 159 6/8. I call that a 160” deer all day, but that’s just me.

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I aggree. I had him around 164 from the pics. Glad to know I wasn’t to far off.