Nashville recommendations

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
Group,
I'm taking the family to Nashville in a few weeks for a thee day vacation. Any must-do suggestions for a family of five? Kids are 10-15 years old. I have some ideas already, but looking for more.

Johnnie

CanAmMan

Twelve Pointer
My wife and I went to Nashville last July and thought the Country Music Hall of Fame was a waste of money. Really likes the Grand Ole Opry
We loved Hattie B's Hot Chicken (there are 2 locations in Nashville)

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Depends on where your interest are and what you like to do. Nashville is not all country music. The Hermitage is great, lots of Civil War battlefields nearby, great restaurants, and tours of the rich and famous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Pucketts Grocery has great food and drink, there is an old feed store converted to a restaurant at one end of the strip that was cool. Had good live music and good food. Can't remember the name of it but will update if it comes to me. Very family friendly. Have a good time!

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
If ya do Grand Ole Opry, pay the xtra for the behind the scene tour and you can see in many dressing rooms and get to stand on the red circle on stage...the ONLY thing original after that horrid flood bout 10 yrs ago.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Stay away from Ole Red. Food is terrible. I liked going to the American Pickers store. I was in a different part of Tennessee a few months ago and spent one afternoon in Nashville. Not much help, but there's my 2 cents. Hope you enjoy it!

CanAmMan

Twelve Pointer
Demos restaurant is good value food if you like steak and pasta....in the same sitting, honestly who wouldn't.
Stay away from Ole Red. Food is terrible. I liked going to the American Pickers store. I was in a different part of Tennessee a few months ago and spent one afternoon in Nashville. Not much help, but there's my 2 cents. Hope you enjoy it!

We went to both Demo's and Ole Red. Demo's was average at best, had heard from friends the was a great place but just ok to me. As far as Ole Red goes. the service was good my wife's food was good but my burger was way underdone so would have to give this a below average.