Naked and Afraid XL

CarolinaReaper

Anyone watching Naked and Afraid XL? This season has probably been one of the most entertaining I'v seen. There's a seriousness with the show, but then to me there's also a slight level of comedy to it all. The groups are all pretty skilled it seams but Jeff and Laurie who are doing a 60 day challenge have seemingly been living it up. Boat and fish, coconuts and a hundred bananas. But this most recent episode where there grouped up and not sharing there eel or fish was absolutely hilarious. Would y'all have shared it or kept it between you and your partner?

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My ass wouldn't be laying out there in the snakes and buggs in the buff getting gnawed on in the first place.

My days of something to prove to me or anyone else have been long gone. And other than being damn hungry for a dollar I couldn't imagine for the life of me why anyone would be doing that otherwise.

CarolinaReaper

My ass wouldn't be laying out there in the snakes and buggs in the buff getting gnawed on in the first place.

My days of something to prove to me or anyone else have been long gone. And other than being damn hungry for a dollar I couldn't imagine for the life of me why anyone would be doing that otherwise.

I'm not sure what the pay off is for N&A. The show Alone which is back on now has a winners prize of $500,000. I'd go through quite a bit of stuff for half a million dollars.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Google it, it is pretty vague but from what I can decipher I would flip burgers in the heat and a/c if I needed money that bad.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Serious? There's nothing serious about it. In fact, shows like that are a large portion of why I don't watch TV anymore. Lowest common denominator 'entertainment'.
Eggzactly, I mean they are about a predictable as a routine bowel movement. Nothing goes on for the whole time then they "miraculously" find something to eat the day before extraction to help with the epic struggle to get out. It took me about 3-4 times and I saw the pattern and I said to heck with this.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Another sorry statement about society today and what passes as entertainment

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
My interest would be to see someone that knew what they were doing make practical decisions from day one. And other than most of the gals from the Friday catch and release thread they can keep their clothes on. Also, it always tickles me to see all the drama on starting a fire on the "survival" shows when one of them is wearing coke bottle glasses. When I was a kid I could use mine just like a magnifying glass......