Mystery Eye

witler

Eight Pointer
A couple of nights ago, I got up to relieve my bladder, finished and back at the sink. I looked down and sticking out of the sink overflow hole there was something green and a 'mystery eye' starring at me. Before I could wake up and compose myself it was gone. I stuffed a wad of tissue in the overflow hole and went back to bed. The next morning I told the wife not to remove the tissue until I could think it over, she accused me of taking too many meds for my back pain and was hallucinating.

Fast forward to next night, the grand-kids were visiting, the tissue had been removed from hole, we kept bathroom door closed. Most everyone was asleep when 10 yr. old grand daughter commenced squealing and came running out of bathroom, "there is a frog in the sink".
Indeed there was a small green tree frog in the sink, it hopped from the sink onto mirror where it was captured and released outside.

Question, how did a tree frog get inside the sink drain pipe and crawl out of overflow hole? I can think of only one way that it could, opinions/ideas from others?

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Ohh let's not rule out that clean out in the yard that can occasionally dull a lawnmower blade. Seen it hundreds of times

witler

Eight Pointer
I figured it came down the roof vent pipe. We don't have a clean out that dulls the lawn mower. We have a low pressure system with 2 tanks and a drain field.