Myles Garrett

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
You think so ? Lol
We may have to wait for end of year voting.
Either way, he threw a BUNCH of money away with 8 friggin' seconds left in the game.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I seen this on news and they showed replay over and over. My take on it is why would you do this when the game has been decided and few seconds on clock as far as intensity goes you would think they would only be going through motions at that point. These guys are wound pretty tight doesn't surprise me when one looses cool

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Drugs, steroids, ignorance.... you name it. They live in a life and world of violence. Heck, if it weren't for pro football half of them would be in prison. Just my opinion. No studies or facts to back up my statement.

nontypical

Ten Pointer
Bull crap. Rudolph tried to take Garrett's helmet off first, that's why Garrett took Rudolph's helmet off. I'm sure Garett has been called that same racial slur before on the field with no retaliation. Bad thing is, it will probably get his punishment reduced by saying this.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Could see that coming from mile away there were 2 pitts players within arms reach if any truth to claim they woulda heard it not that it matters its the NFL joke league they love the hot topic race dispute