My first every mobile game, "Ninja Eggs", is available for free on Google Play and the Apple App Store

Greg in Cary

Twelve Pointer
Last summer, during the "quarantine", I took an Intro to Game Development course from Harvard through EDx. Since then I've been playing around with creating games. Also last summer, my wife and I started doing some online drawing lessons from Mark Kistler (he had shows on PBS in the 80s and 90s, The Secret City and Imagination Station).

I decided to create an Angry Birds clone using hand-drawn art inspired by Mark Kistler. It's nothing super special but I'm happy just to get something out there.

Check it out and if you feel so inclined, give me a good rating :)

You can grab it for your Android from The Google Play Store or for the iPhone at the Apple App Store.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Last summer, during the "quarantine", I took an Intro to Game Development course from Harvard through EDx. Since then I've been playing around with creating games. Also last summer, my wife and I started doing some online drawing lessons from Mark Kistler (he had shows on PBS in the 80s and 90s, The Secret City and Imagination Station).

I decided to create an Angry Birds clone using hand-drawn art inspired by Mark Kistler. It's nothing super special but I'm happy just to get something out there.

Check it out and if you feel so inclined, give me a good rating :)

You can grab it for your Android from The Google Play Store or for the iPhone at the Apple App Store.

Enjoy.

Are you Russian?

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Yes. He's a Russian Marxist. Lenin had nothing on GiC.

He's a buddy of mine. We used to work together as software developers back in the stone age.

We’ll,I downloaded it anyway. You guys will have to get in line for stealing my identity. Just give me a heads up so I can get fake CC#s on everything.

I quickly learned I like designing or selling software more than I liked coding.