My COVID-19 Work Situation *LONG VENT*

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
damn this cardigan guy keeps getting funnier with every alias

I’m still working and I’m glad. I don’t think my bank would give a f*** if I couldn’t make the house payment

CarolinaReaper

You ever think about going back to driving that guy around?

I had planned on staying out of this but I have to comment here. That guy actually wound up being related to me. A cousin on my moms side somehow. I was amazed I had kin so close by and never had met him before that whole fiasco. He died about a year ago from alcohol poisoning. Your hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolinaReaper

I've lived an adventurous life and I will continue to do so. I've been in close quarters of rank animals to racing 60 mph mere inches from the track with no protection but a helmet. I've fallen out of trees. I flipped a canoe multiple times in the raging waters of the rocky Haw River. I've defied gravity aboard multiple flights. Snowboard the Diamonds and ice fished in blizzards. Played contact sports. Rode the rockiest trails and rough waves. I've been severely ill and suffered injuries. The Grim Reaper has been close by all my life but I put a lot of faith in my guardian angels.

Death is the next great adventure but I'm going to make my time here count. I choose to live, not make it out of here alive. I hope when my time ends, I'll be able to see those that I love that passed before me.

What doesn't seem bright is going through this life filled with fear.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Maybe your boss isn’t the dummy you think he is? He is probably older and higher risk. He gets sick and dies, company folds and all 12 of you guys are out of work.

Or maybe he watches the same news you do? Lol

You can quit, and let the bills pile up, destroy your credit, and take years to recover if ever. Nothing in life worth having is easy. Successful people take risks everyday. You gonna take a risk and get ahead, or fold up and go home? The choice you make today will have consequences for the rest of your life. You gonna be a snowflake or a snow plow?

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
2 guys on the job site I'm working on went home sick yesterday. One went to be tested....wake county. Bout to SSS and head out there to work this a.m until I hear otherwise. Have enough money to take off for months if I had to, but I've got bigger plans for it

ScLowCountry

Six Pointer
Carolinareaper, if you hate your situation, feel free to come work with me. Come work in the hospital and take care of Covid patients all day. While the took away our yearly 401k match, changed our pto benefits, cut management, and make us work with less staff.

O and reuse our gowns and masks.
Come swab the noses of these people while they sneeze and blow snot all over you.

im not complaining. Would you be happier if they just fired you or furlowed you?

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Carolinareaper, if you hate your situation, feel free to come work with me. Come work in the hospital and take care of Covid patients all day. While the took away our yearly 401k match, changed our pto benefits, cut management, and make us work with less staff.

O and reuse our gowns and masks.
Come swab the noses of these people while they sneeze and blow snot all over you.

im not complaining. Would you be happier if they just fired you or furlowed you?
Thanks for doing what you do! Just talking to my neighbor who is an infectious disease RN, she said everyone in her office had to sign a form saying that they would go to the front line (so to speak) if it becomes that crazy here in NC, if they wanted to stay employed. She works for Atrium, I think>

Sorry for the hijack, back to you're ( ;) ) regularly scheduled programming.