My best friend died today.

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Sorry for your loss. Sad news that we lost another good guy. Condolences to the family.

Jim

gobbler

Eight Pointer
I’m sorry howard, I’m sure if he had it to do again he’d do it though, we’d do anything for our kids, very honorable way to go

ya remember years back when jeff died, it was a shock to the system, heck I get teary eyed just thinking about it, ya just never know when it’s your day, gotta be sure your ready all the time, it’s a tough thing, taking his boy is a great thing for the both of you, and I wish ya’ll the best of luck when ya go, I think you’ll be getting a little extra help

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
Sorry for your loss, bud. As a dad I know without a doubt I'd give my life in a heartbeat to save my children, and I'm sure he didn't hesitate to save his. But that doesn't make it any easier for you to lose a friend.

My best friend has been my best friend for nearly 25 years now, and I know losing him would be insanely hard. There was a group of 4 of us that talked reloading, went shooting and went to gun shows and the like together. Me, My best friend, his dad, and his dads best friend. The dads best friend had a heart attack and passed away late Sunday evening, so now he's going through a similar situation. Loss is one of the hardest things we have to deal with in this life. All I can say is to celebrate his life and remember the good times you had. Pass his legacy on to his children, and keep him alive in stories and memories.