My 7 year old daughter

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Last Mon and Tuesday I was supposed to be in SC turkey hunting BUT it was a bust on Sunday due to trespassers and atv’s cutting birds off and spooking them... so I came home Sunday night.

Monday I went fishing and seriously considered going to work Tuesday BUT felt impressed to take off and take my daughter Elia turkey hunt gamelands.

Early Tues morning as we were driving.. Easter came up and as many times before I shared the Gospel with her as usual, I openly ended said “if that’s something you ever want to do let me know”. Usually she says “I will think about it” and I drop it as I’m very careful not to talk or pressure kids into it.

However, she was insistent that she wanted to ask Jesus to forgive her Of her sins and save her. Honestly, I started to blow it off because I always worry about false conversions at such an early age BUT felt the pressing of the Holy Spirit to move forward.

So I encouraged her to do it in her own words and She in her own words asked the Lord to save her and forgive her while driving to turkey hunt. Still, I was a bit skeptical and wanted to see if she ever mentioned it again. Few days later and life being so busy I hadn’t even told anyone else including my wife... when we got confirmation....

My wife called me in the living room and said we need to talk.. why didn’t you tell me about Elia? She then explained that as she was teaching them about Easter earlier that day and my daughter Elia started telling her about Easter and that she had asked Jesus to forgive her and come into her life!!

Amazing how God ordains things

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Matthew 18:3 says except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven....at God's appointed time he will call whom he wants and any age he wants.....a child, the young and the old, whomever.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Fantastic! It sure is nice to get a praise report every now and then! It would be nice to get more praise posts than request posts, but in these days, there are many needs.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I am really happy you had this happen to you. I hope she still feels the same way 10 years from now. That's going to be the big test.