muzzleloader supplies

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
Academy sports nothing
Dicks nothing hunting related anymore
Walmart beginners packets nothing useable

Guess we gonna have Muzzleloaders and no supplies thats where its headed.

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns
seasonal stock... they buy what they buy and when it's gone for the year it's gone...... Order what you need, you'll have it pretty quickly... beats driving around blindly looking

SWAMPTHING

Button Buck
muzzleloaders.com is a good company but try and get powder and primers locally as hazmat fees jack up cost. If your near Onslow county,Eastern Outfitters has a decent selection of muzzleloading supplies.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Even Walmart here has a lot of stock and always seems to. Even though in-line season is new this year I have never had an issue. Seems they carry as much MZL stuff as Centerfire now. They don’t have a ton for Flintlocks even though that’s a dedicated late season here. Just some agate flints, patches, and picks/tools, some have a few varieties of RB,

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Shoot me a pm of your looking for something. I’m pretty stocked with .50 Inline, .45(.50 sabot) XTPs and most things flintlock, ordered a bunch of knapped flints then found I had TC Agate, and the person I bought my Flintlock from gave me a box of supplies, it’ll probably last a while, several decades or more, at the rate I’m using it.

NCMTNSHunter

Button Buck
I'll have to agree on muzzle-loaders.com since I've gotten many supplies thru them in the past. Now that I've switched over to a smokeless encore conversion I've seen where the local shops carry a bare minimum for our 2 week blackpowder season. Seems to be more of cost factor since the season is so short.

herman

Six Pointer
If you are in the Hickory area HG&H SPORTS on springsroad has about anything you need for muzzleloaders year round.
Keeps a big supply of rifle powder also

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Duncan's in North Wilkesboro has Goex Black Powder magnum #11 caps and other hard to find muzzle loading supplies

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I meant the Goex. Would have been a good supply for a colonial militia.

But yes, there was several years there where you wanted to click on those classifieds early.