Muzzle Blast

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
What kind of entitlement do you have to have to post in there? Just realized I have no access

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
In an effort to shield our more contentious discussions from the Antis and other nutballs, we've decided to hide this forum from guests and those who are not registered members. Thus, registered members will be able to see what is being discussed if they choose, but they will not be able to partake in that discussion unless they have been granted permission to post on this forum.

To ask for access, simply PM an admin and ask us to add you.

Please note: Posting in this forum is a PRIVILEGE. If you abuse that privilege by being disruptive, combative, or abusive, you will be asked to leave Muzzle Blast. So, please, keep it respectful. That's all we ask.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the admins who can help you further.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What kind of entitlement do you have to have to post in there? Just realized I have no access

well,,,you can post a thread in the general section asking about "entitlements" or you could follow the clues,,,

first you have to have visual accuity,,,,,,,,,to see the post stickieed at the top of muzzleblast,,,labeled conviently "How to ask for access",,,,,,,you click on that,,,

how to get access to MB.png

then you have to have the entitlement of reading comprehension,,,,because that stickied post gives clear instructions,,,,,,,,,

In an effort to shield our more contentious discussions from the Antis and other nutballs, we've decided to hide this forum from guests and those who are not registered members. Thus, registered members will be able to see what is being discussed if they choose, but they will not be able to partake in that discussion unless they have been granted permission to post on this forum.
To ask for access, simply PM an admin and ask us to add you.
Please note: Posting in this forum is a PRIVILEGE. If you abuse that privilege by being disruptive, combative, or abusive, you will be asked to leave Muzzle Blast. So, please, keep it respectful. That's all we ask.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the admins who can help you further.

Yeah,,,had my wheaties this AM,,,,,,,,

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
No need to be administration bullies....I "read" the forum by hitting "new posts" so I would never see a sticky in a forum on how to apply.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
No need to be administration bullies....I "read" the forum by hitting "new posts" so I would never see a sticky in a forum on how to apply.
You read the need thick skin responses right! Gotta have sense humor about this stuff its all in good fun at least for most part

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

well then why the "entitlement" bit? Or do you only dish it out?

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
well then why the "entitlement" bit? Or do you only dish it out?

I suppose I could have picked a better word but since its a poo fest in there I figured it was appropriate. I was mainly just curious as to why I had no access.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I suppose I could have picked a better word but since its a poo fest in there I figured it was appropriate. I was mainly just curious as to why I had no access.

ask via PM and you could get lucky!!