Muddy Outfitter replacement strap

30/06

Twelve Pointer
I inherited a new Muddy outfitter stand. It came missing the ratchet strap that has two loops on it. The loops go around the orange button on the stand. No problem, I'll just order a replacement strap only muddy doesn't have them in stock and didn't have a new shipment coming in. Customer service suggested just using the replacement muddy ratchet straps with the hooks.

I'm not seeing how these would attach to the stand. Normally I'd be good with finding a creative solution for such a problem but with treestands I don't play around. Anyone know where to find one of the replacement straps? Link to the strap in question is below.

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
37819158ab1f6e2a93381ad14a4ab7df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
The Lone wolf will work it’s just not intended for ratcheting like the muddy needs to. Not sure what the strength of the Lone wolf would be under pressure like that.

jakeller27

Four Pointer
I would think you could use a ratchet from a similar size strap and use that with the Lone Wolf. Compared to my normal ratchet straps, the Lone Wolfs are a lot tougher. Also, there are lots of different straps at Harbor Freight that you could take the hooks off of.

JBGrizzley

Eight Pointer
I just use a regular ol ratchet strap and alot of them. All my ladder stands have 3 or more ratchet straps plus the factory tiedowns. Plus a length of heavy chain and a hard padlock. They dont wiggle around any more than the tree they are put on

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns
google motorcycle soft straps,,, that will get you the loop type connection you want at the stand attachment, and then just use a regular ratchet strap between the 2 looped stand connections.