MOULTRIE GAME CAMERA CUSTOMER SERVICE

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Contacted them yesterday about an old I40 camera i have to see about getting a replacement lcd screen display module, was informed they are no longer avalible,have gotten 2 in the past for free from them,mind you this camera is like 10 or 11 years old but it really takes good pictures still works ,just cannot adjust any of the settings,well I was told to take a picture of the camera and send it to them and they would give me a coupon for 50% off any new camera in there line ,think that is pretty good customer service.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I got that same 50% deal because of a bad camera a year or two ago. I recently had two more go bad and they offered me no help at all, other than pointing me to their website for diagnostics, which I had already done. I guess it depends on which agent you get, or what kind of day they're having. :)

useyourbow

Eight Pointer
I have dealt with Moultrie on several occasions. Sometimes they’re stellar and other times I swore I would never buy another one of their products. The problem as a cusumer these days is the manufactures are in such a hurry to introduce the next best thing and fail to support what they have already sold with cameras being a prime example. I believe they program them with a bug that is activate just after the warranty period.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
I agree that's not bad. 50% off a new camera on one that is 10+ years old.....I'll take that in a heartbeat! I've been pretty pleased with Moultrie products and their customer service over the years. Thanks for sharing.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I used to only buy Moultrie cameras until I dealt with their customer service. Their cameras kept dying on me about a month after the 1 year warranty was up. They never even offered the 50% discount, they just said I was out of luck so I stopped using them.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I used to only buy Moultrie cameras until I dealt with their customer service. Their cameras kept dying on me about a month after the 1 year warranty was up. They never even offered the 50% discount, they just said I was out of luck so I stopped using them.
Same here. I’ve had better luck with the browning cameras. Reconyx is probably the best, but too expensive for something easily stolen.