Motorcycle accessories

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Just sold my bike and picked up a Vulcan 1500 Classic. It's pretty well chromed out with Vance and Hines pipes and a hypercharger but I'm looking to add more. I want to get a windshield, saddlebags, and forward controls.

Im not looking to have a dealer put these on but don't really know where to get them at a good price. Any recommendations on what brands to buy or where to get them from?

miketphoto

Eight Pointer
Nice! I just bought a Vulcan. 900 yesterday. Mine has the V and H pipes as well. Not sure what to say about buying accessories just check online.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Is yours the custom? Those are gorgeous bikes! I'm looking online but there are way too many options so I'm hoping someone can shorten the search a little.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I've used bike bandit. cycle gear, ebay, and jp morgan or jp whitney, i can't remember what it was called. lol

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Online motorcyclesuperstore.com is a good place to shop. Cycle gear online and at their stores is another decent option.

<>< Fish

C52

Eight Pointer
Just sold my sons bike and got him a marauder 800. He's liking it alot. It's bike week in myrtle beach. Should be lots of vendors. Maybe you can find what your looking. Jump on your bike and ride down, at the very least, it will be a good road trip.

ant00r1

Six Pointer
Motorcyclesuperstore dot com has some pretty good deals sometimes. I buy a lot of stuff from amazon & eBay too.

miketphoto

Eight Pointer
Is yours the custom? Those are gorgeous bikes! I'm looking online but there are way too many options so I'm hoping someone can shorten the search a little.

I mis-typed it is the 800 Classic. 2002 model. Already had bags and windshield. The only thing I may add in the near future is highway bars.
ty8ynagy.jpg

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
I mis-typed it is the 800 Classic. 2002 model. Already had bags and windshield. The only thing I may add in the near future is highway bars.
ty8ynagy.jpg

Great looking bike!! I'm not sure if parts fit from a 1500 to the 800 but I'm taking to highway bars off of my bike to add forward controls. If the holes match up and you are interested i'll be selling them soon.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for all the responses guys. Some of the sites mentioned are ones i've been looking at so that reassures me they are legit. I'm gonna hopefully have a few things ordered today so when I pick the bike up next week I can go ahead and make the changes.

miketphoto

Eight Pointer
Great looking bike!! I'm not sure if parts fit from a 1500 to the 800 but I'm taking to highway bars off of my bike to add forward controls. If the holes match up and you are interested i'll be selling them soon.

Thanks! its my first one. Hard part is waiting until I take the safety course at the end of the month. Fortunately, the dealer wanted to replace the cables on it before I took it so I will not be picking it up until next week. I will check on the bar compatibility but will likely have to wait since I just paid for the bike.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
When you get to riding and want a jacket, boots, or other leather items, check this site. The prices are good and the stuff is decent quality. My dad and I have bought a few things from there and been satisfied.

miketphoto

Eight Pointer
When you get to riding and want a jacket, boots, or other leather items, check this site. The prices are good and the stuff is decent quality. My dad and I have bought a few things from there and been satisfied.

There is no link to a site.