Most Hated Commercial

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Crazy Kevin Powell.....I wouldn't buy anything from that annoying bastard if he was the last man on earth selling stuff

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Crazy Kevin Powell.....I wouldn't buy anything from that annoying bastard if he was the last man on earth selling stuff
He's just as annoying and unreliable in person. A big blowhard who doesn't keep his word, even in support of kids.

I miss Wilford Brimley and his Diabeetus commercials

He could sell the heck out of some oatmeal too.
Someone once made a guitar pedal for that, hilarious...

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wonder why someone don't offer us a plan without commercials...period. I would buy it in a heartbeat if could afford.
I stream Discovery+ ad free. Basic is $4.99 per month and ad free is only $2 more. No brainer for me and they have a lot of shows I enjoy. It is not live tv but I do not give a rip. I can watch it when they make it available.

And I watch very little live tv anymore. Just some sporting events when it is convenient. With the virtual DVR, I record games or events and watch them at my convenience. I can fast forward through a lot of commercials but some shows/networks will not allow fast forward anymore.

Merlin

Six Pointer
Watching commercials and shows on tv these days ... I'd swear that:

Half the population of the USA was black
Half the couples were mixed race
Half the people were gay or trans
Black people are SO much smarter than the idiot white people
Most fathers were dumb as a brick
America is the most oppressive country in history

I'm sure I missed some ... so feel free to add to the list.
I think “half” is a little low from what I’m seeing.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Personally I like the commercials, I don't see, or hear them 'cause that's when I go to take a whizz or something else but that way I don't miss anything while I'm gone.

Most all commercials these days are only 15 to 20 seconds long, remember when they were ALL 1 full minute?? THAT was painful.....

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Yes.

I also find it ironic that the commercial will be something like, Take Poopresna for your occasional pimple, then go on to say, bleeding of the face, eyes, nose, mouth, penis and anus. are common side effects, use only as directed. If you think Poopresna is for you, please consult your DR.

The darn side stuff is worse than the actual thing it is supposed to treat!
How about:

Don't take Blasphema if you are allergic to it.

No :donk:donk:donk:donk, Captain Obvious...