Mossy Oak Bottomland Fans

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I was early on the bottomland wagon before it got to it's current status. In nashville last spring at the nwtf convention if you didnt have a beard and werent wearing bottomland then you were just not in style at all.
I dont wear it for deer- they are too vision impared/dumb to need a real camo pattern like BL. LOL.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
How coincidental, you read my mind Moose. Just bought this exact M.O.O.B. hoodie in 4xl from Legendary Whitetails 2 weeks ago & it is really soft & comfortable. M.O. Orig. Bottomland & Greenleaf have always been my favorite camo patterns.
True to size or is it an Asian 4xl 😀

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I would call it a standard American size 4xl leaning just a tad & a smidgen towards Asian. I'm 6'1" & 365# & it fits me fine, but I could have probably have gone w/ the 5xl if it were available.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I was early on the bottomland wagon before it got to it's current status. In nashville last spring at the nwtf convention if you didnt have a beard and werent wearing bottomland then you were just not in style at all.
I dont wear it for deer- they are too vision impared/dumb to need a real camo pattern like BL. LOL.

Realtree is for celebrities……mossy oak is for killers…………
Im kidding…..kinda…..
I support mossyoak mainly because of their “leave it better than you found it” and their game keeper brand. They’re big into land enhancement and the actual management of wildlife.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Realtree is for celebrities……mossy oak is for killers…………
Im kidding…..kinda…..
I support mossyoak mainly because of their “leave it better than you found it” and their game keeper brand. They’re big into land enhancement and the actual management of wildlife.
Hahaha

That’s going in memory bank

😂

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I like MO. Always have. I like what they stand for, and I like their patterns.

But, this bottomland fascination is rivaling that of Yeti and Salt Life. I expect they'll be selling out of bottomland window stickers this Christmas.