MLF trail fishing Jordan harris falls now

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Good live coverage of some good anglers fishing our local lakes. Starting at 10 am you can see it streaming live on the MLF.com web site.
Already this am they have caught some good ones, several in fact.
Always interesting to see how others fish your waters.

Their format calls for them to swtich lakes during the week. Looks like thy will have some fine weather at the right time to have some great catches.

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Good live coverage of some good anglers fishing our local lakes. Starting at 10 am you can see it streaming live on the MLF.com web site.
Already this am they have caught some good ones, several in fact.
Always interesting to see how others fish your waters.

Their format calls for them to swtich lakes during the week. Looks like thy will have some fine weather at the right time to have some great catches.

Got to get out and do some watching Sunday. Pretty cool to see those guys out on the lake. As I didn’t see any fish being pulled up there was some slight reaction and a trolling motor pulls gps marks and off to another spot. No hooks or cut hooks I assume. Just marking fish and rolling out.

I’ll be watching the live stream shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
van dam at zero makes no sense. A flooded lake plays into his wheelhouse.

I’m no expert but as I’m sure you know there are miles of Jordan shore that don’t hold squat. Only takes the right cove or creek to catch a few.
I bet I can drop a pin on where Kelly is.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I’m no expert but as I’m sure you know there are miles of Jordan shore that don’t hold squat. Only takes the right cove or creek to catch a few.
I bet I can drop a pin on where Kelly is.

yes and that scattering makes it a casting contest to find them; van dam's strength.
Tomorrow they may not be chasing given the weather.
Kinda surprised no rip rap monsters that I have seen. That's been a march staple for decades there.

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
I love the dude sitting on the pipe that spills over to that pond off 64. He’s caught a few nice ones off of it.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Get ready for Jordan to get over run with bass fisherman after this is over, 70 lbs of fish in one day is a new single day record for this tour. Insane. Kind of like last year when the 40 lb plus bag was caught at Harris.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
82 lbs on 26 fish is leading. he was so far up new hope creek that they had drones covering him. Awesome coverage.
20th place is 20lbs. most are averaging 3lbs per fish caught.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
What's the etiquette for following the anglers on the lake? Thought about cruising harris Sunday and checking it out. Probably look like a floatilla.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What's the etiquette for following the anglers on the lake?

I wouldn't do it,,,,most of them boys are serious,,,carry .50 cal sniper rifles in the boat to "eliminate" the motor on folks intruding on their territory,,,,,,,

Deerhuntr

Ten Pointer
Falls is gonna be another hawg fest. But with the water dropping they better watch out running around like they were above Cheek Rd.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
What's the etiquette for following the anglers on the lake? Thought about cruising harris Sunday and checking it out. Probably look like a floatilla.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
they are used to spectator boats but harris is such a zoo on any march Sunday that they may not be ready for that. :)
Just stay as far away as the furtherest boat while they are fishing and your etiquette will be fine.
Some of them engage spectators; some would prefer not to be followed; and some are oblivious to anything but the fish.
BUT your view and information will be better from the broadcast. Course you could do both. :)

harris is gonna have to shine if it bests Jordan. They are spanking them again today.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Jordan when it is 2 or 3 ft above normal is the best time for a big girl.. my favorite level. I throw spinnerbaits way back in the trees and flip the bushes if that doesn't work. Last time I tried it I caught a 7 plus and had a legit 10 plus throw my bait right at the canoe. Jordan is the best lake around imho.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
The format of this makes for some interesting strategy. the higher lb guys are probably just looking/practicing today knowing they have caught enough to advance to friday on falls. makes no sense to "waste" one today.

Falls sure looks ugly after looking at flooded Jordan :)

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Keith “is the camera on? Are we live?” Camera man “yea” Keith “turn the camera off, I have to re spool and they ain’t my
Sponsor”
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]