Mixed Bag

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Night pictures stink so only sharing daytime visitors. Turkeys, coon, bobcat and tresspassing turkey hunter.

vbFUzhW.jpg

KqeOJIY.jpg

zaaa0US.jpg

Emkek7B.jpg

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Curious was the trespassers on a mid week day that's when the idiots do it round here hoping no one around

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Curious was the trespassers on a mid week day that's when the idiots do it round here hoping no one around
Middle of the day on a Saturday. Not sure if he came from the hunt club property next door or was tresspassing on their land too. I've gotten plenty of hunt club tresspassers. They'd rather stay on the gas line that cuts across this property than to obey property lines. The club president asked my landowner who he was letting hunt on a 4 wheeler, bla, bla, bla. Sounded like the guy may have gotten a bird on their land.

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Yep. A couple of trophies that made it through the season I believe. Would love to have seen them but I'm not picky when a longbeard gets in front of my barrel.

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
No sir, I know what you mean. The saying "beggars can't be choosers" comes to mind for me. As long as it's not a Jake I'm shooting first then inspecting later