Missing SC girl found

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
sounds like whoever did it likely killed themselves.

That was my thought when LE said they did not think the public was in danger. I took that to mean the other body is thought to be the suspect. If so, may he burn in hell for what he has done.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
This is a comment from another site...but still don't want to jump to conclusions.
"Put the parents in the room with the perp chained down when they catch him. Give them access to every torture tool known to man. Let the parents decide his fate."

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Pure speculation on my part...but based upon statements at the Law Enforcement press conference this morning...saying they also found the body of a dead male...and that the local citizens had no need to worry about any ongoing safety issues, etc...makes me wonder if it might have been a rape / murder, then suicide.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
This Homo sapien, if still alive, needs to be put down. I have a simple way of looking at things. You are born a H. sapiens and as you grow and mature and learn right from wrong then you become a human being with the rights afforded a human being. You have to earn the right to be a human being. But go out and do something this horrendous and you are no longer a human being. You have reverted back to being an animal and should be treated as one. You have given up being "human" and have no rights and you should be put down like the vicious and dangerous animal you are. :mad:

Last edited:

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nextdoor neighbor....

................................................................................
Suspected killing of 6-year-old South Carolina girl 'linked' to dead man found nearby, police say

< snip >
The suspected slaying of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik in South Carolina is "linked" to a 30-year-old male neighbor who was found dead shortly after her body was discovered, authorities said Friday.

Police in the Columbia suburb of Cayce declined to explain how the man, Coty Scott Taylor, is connected with the death of the girl who went missing after school Monday, but they said no suspects are being sought in either person's death and the public is safe.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-old-south-carolina-girl-linked-dead-n1137101