Minn kota trolling motor with spot lovk

CoonHntr

Four Pointer
I have a 36v Terrova. Not sure what kind of fishing you will be doing, but once you fish with one offshore, you will never want to fish on a boat without one again.

LDG

Twelve Pointer
I've got a 12v 55 lb powerdrive v-2 with it. I installed the i-pilot in my trolling motor. My son-in-law took my boat out for the initial run with it, ran it without oil and blew the motor. Sold the boat but kept the trolling motor. Anybody interested in a 12v w/ i-pilot? Probably be great for a bigger jon boat. I had it on a 17 ft. Deep v tracker.

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
I've got a 12v 55 lb powerdrive v-2 with it. I installed the i-pilot in my trolling motor. My son-in-law took my boat out for the initial run with it, ran it without oil and blew the motor. Sold the boat but kept the trolling motor. Anybody interested in a 12v w/ i-pilot? Probably be great for a bigger jon boat. I had it on a 17 ft. Deep v tracker.
Sold the boat kept the trolling motor. I did the same thing.
Have a 24v 80lb. Riptide, Ipilot can be added.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t NEED one but I’ll bite. What you looking to get? Lol

LDG

Twelve Pointer
I don’t NEED one but I’ll bite. What you looking to get? Lol
I got $450 in the i-pilot. I'd take $600 for it all. Including the co-pilot that came out of it and the new foot control I bought for it. On a side note, the foot control and the i-pilot hook up to the same place so to use one you have to disconnect the other.

mbh78

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Go for the upgrade. I don’t have a Minn Kota, but I have the Lowrance Ghost. If you’ve never had a trolling motor with spot lock, you’ll be kicking yourself for not making the switch sooner.

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
I had the Terrova on my last boat and loved it. Currently have the MK Ulterra, and it’s awesome. My next trolling motor will likely be another Terrova so that l don’t have to worry about failure of the auto deploy function…..it’s inevitable at some point.

Regarding the i-pilot/spot-lock features…..I don’t plan on ever having another trolling motor without them.

SUDDEN IMPACT

Eight Pointer
I have the Minn Kota Ultrex 112 with spot Lock. I love it. If I switched, I'd get the Lowrance Ghost, but I'm happy with the Minn Kota.