millennium sidekick double seat

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns

Any of you guys ever tried this product? I like everything I've ever had from millennium. Now that I have livescope it becomes not so fair for my dad in the back of the boat at times and he can't stand and fish on the front with me for long periods of time so I'm giving some thoughts to getting this. Just curious if anyone can give some input on how comfortable it is. My only concern is the difficulty there might be using the trolling motor from a slight side angle.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I haven't tried the sidekick, but I do have millennium seats on my boat. It looks like a very good system, like everything else Millennium puts out. I looked into those, but $$$ was a little more than I wanted. When we sit side by side in the front, we sit on a 65 qt. RTIC.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I haven't tried the sidekick, but I do have millennium seats on my boat. It looks like a very good system, like everything else Millennium puts out. I looked into those, but $$$ was a little more than I wanted. When we sit side by side in the front, we sit on a 65 qt. RTIC.
I have the regular millennium marine b100 on my 12 foot jon and i love that thing.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
your only concern should be Pops now catching his share of the scope fish. 😊
I have no need for the double setup but have their seats in a war eagle. No one who has sat in them has ever complained.
The trolling motor deal might be an issue but I bet others overcome that by using a remote control.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
A new Garmin Force trolling motor with the wireless pedal would solve any trolling motor problems. I mean while you're spending money and all!

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve got the gen 1 and hate it. Gen 2 (pictured) is built better. That said, I’ll have a Dub’L Seat my next set. The millennium chairs are top notch though.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve got the gen 1 and hate it. Gen 2 (pictured) is built better. That said, I’ll have a Dub’L Seat my next set. The millennium chairs are top notch though.
What is the gen 1 or gen 2? Don’t see a picture of what you’re referring to.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
What is the gen 1 or gen 2? Don’t see a picture of what you’re referring to.
The Gen 2 is what you posted. It’s got clamp style adjustments on the cross arm height where as the Gen 1 has a set screw( finger bolt) to hold the cross arms and they don’t stay.

gobbler

Eight Pointer
i have had a EZ T pole perch for about 14 years, solid simple design, but john with dub l seat makes a very sturdy more sophisticated adjustable design and offers custom colors to match your rig and is a sponsor of our crappe trail, his stuff is built solid and when you call he will answer, maybe not the first time but he will.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
My buddy had them on his Lowe 2070 and they were wonderful. Didn't impede the trolling motor and had plenty of room around them. And obviously millennium seats are the most comfortable on the market.