Millennial entertainment

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I was treated to two bits of entertainment this week at work. Both at the expense of my young co-workers who don't quite know everything they think they do.

1) One of them grabbed his dad's safety razor after discovering his own Mach 3 was dull and had run out of cartridges.

2) Another one decided to try a bowl of pipe tobacco after his girlfriend took his vape. I mean...how different could they be? I knew it was going to go downhill when he took 30 seconds to figure out how to use the zippo.

I'm trying to figure out how to trick one of them into trying to drive a stick.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Imagine having to double clutch a three on the tree like I learned on with my grandpa's 57 Ford pickup :) . I imagine that bikes(not motorcycles or scooters)would become much more popular.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
LJ and I were in AR several years ago and the persimmons were big, but still green and on the tree. I mentioned how good they were in the fall and before I realized it she had picked one and took a big bite out of it. The look on her face was priceless!! To this day she still blames me for that little screw up when I had nothing to do with it..... Directly anyway...