Milestone post

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Folks used to do these posts when they hit another thousand post etc

Its been 10yrs since I first joined NChuntandfish. I joined as teenager looking for info on public land like many others do. I’ve always loved this site and especially the “regulars” that have been on here from the beginning. Unfortunately some don’t post anymore and some have sadly passed on including a friend of mine David Riley . I still visit daily even though I dont live in NC anymore. This is just an all around great place to come and read

A lot has changed in 10 years, I’ve went to college , twice, I’ve moved, But I still visit NC, I got married and Friday I had my first child. A healthy baby boy31610

Sp8

Ten Pointer
Congrats!!! Enjoy every second with that baby he wont be little long and time will only go by faster from here.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congratulations on your new addition, that's awesome!
Thanks for the reminder of just how important that NCHF is to many of us, sometimes I need a kick in the pants reminder for sure.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Congratulations to you and mom !

Having a child completes the most important circle in a married couples life. Enjoy !

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Congratulations to one and all! Good that you stay in touch; always remain a North Carolinian wherever you roam.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
congrats on the, well heck everything, seems to be going well for you regardless of any past struggles that new bundle of joy will be one of the biggest life changes for sure

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Congrats on a lot to be thankful for. God has certainly blessed your family !!

Last edited:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Man that is awesome y'all got lot of adventures ahead of you. best advice I can give is take it slow and really appreciate every stage of life it goes by so fast I just left mine in Tenn at college seemed like blink of eye and they grown.