MHC Specks

B-KayCh

Six Pointer
Had to be in MHC Saturday for work and had some flex time. Spent a few hours at Radio Island with the wife. 2 keepers(14.5”) and three shorts. One short flounder. She actually outfished me!! Didn’t plan the tides but we were at dead low on arrival to rising. Saw Spanish working bait and a few caught by folks next to us.
1/4-3/8oz jigs with 3&4” Gulp mullet and shrimp. White and white/chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
You got to stretch a line and caught a few keepers, that sir is a good day. I always keep a 1 or 2 ounce metal jig of some sort at hand for when Spanish show their hears within casting distance. Stingsilvers, Kastmaster or similar metal jigs will get it done.

You got to stretch a line and caught a few keepers, that sir is a good day. I always keep a 1 or 2 ounce metal jig of some sort at hand for when Spanish show their hears within casting distance. Stingsilvers, Kastmaster or similar metal jigs will get it done.
I fished for speckled trout on Thursday and Friday - caught lots of 13.5 inch fish.

dstubbsunc

Eight Pointer
I was there Friday..started fishing around 10:30 fished until 3:30 and I caught 17 total with 8 keepers..16.5 and 18.5 were the largest. Sat the bite didn't start until around noon and they were hitting just about every other cast from then until we just got tire of catching them and left. Couldn't keep up with the total number caught..but all 12 to 13.5 inchers though. My buddy caught a 25" red in the surf. Was a fun two days of fishing!