Maruchan Fire Bowl

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I tried one of these microwave warm up bowls on a whim just to see. I’ve always been a Ramen fan.

if you have a sinus or allergy issue where you are stuffed up, grab one of those bowls. It’s pretty intense.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m not sure what’s in it. Powdered cat? Guinea pig? Woodmoose is more familiar with the culinary tastes of the region than I am. If he would try it, he could possibly give some insight.

I don’t know that @Mr.Gadget could handle it.

the forum does state “not so wild”.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I’m not sure what’s in it. Powdered cat? Guinea pig? Woodmoose is more familiar with the culinary tastes of the region than I am. If he would try it, he could possibly give some insight.

I don’t know that @Mr.Gadget could handle it.

the forum does state “not so wild”.
Probably not.
I don't do pussy food that comes in a bowl you microwave!

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I tried one of these microwave warm up bowls on a whim just to see. I’ve always been a Ramen fan.

if you have a sinus or allergy issue where you are stuffed up, grab one of those bowls. It’s pretty intense.

i was messing with ya - microwave meals are great
for speed

There’s some of them asian microwave meals that are real good- i never tried those, gonna have to give em a try when i get home

as far as meat in Asian meals,,,, sometimes you don’t want to take away the mystery and just focus on the taste! 👍😎

DrSpeed

Eight Pointer
You're talking about these right?
1630937125689.png

I usually pan fry a squirrel and the thighs and shoulders pulled are just enough for one bowl. You are right about the spice though, absolutely essential for allergy season.