Marriage

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I would like to ask for prayers for my wife and I. We are separated right now. We both are saved and we both trust Jesus. We are going through some tough times right now. Thanks
Prayers for healing and reconciliation …

sure you know this BUT focus on building your relationship with Christ and follow His lead on what/when with the marriage relationship

HE Alone can heal it

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
I would like to ask for prayers for my wife and I. We are separated right now. We both are saved and we both trust Jesus. We are going through some tough times right now. Thanks
Praying for you.

My wife and nearly separated in February of 2020 but worked things out. Our marriage is better than ever now.

Marriage isn’t easy. I pray for the best outcome for both of you.

gameland

Twelve Pointer
So after a long three months my wife came back! We both have a lot to work on and I pray we both will put in the effort to do just that. She’s been back two weeks now and it’s going great! God is good! Thanks to all of you who have prayed for us and I ask you to continue to pray that we will follow God’s design for marriage and we will put each other second only to Him!

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
So after a long three months my wife came back! We both have a lot to work on and I pray we both will put in the effort to do just that. She’s been back two weeks now and it’s going great! God is good! Thanks to all of you who have prayed for us and I ask you to continue to pray that we will follow God’s design for marriage and we will put each other second only to Him!
Love reading this tonight. Praise God. Thanks for the update. Will continue to pray.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

that's great news - hope it turns out well and long term

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Great news! I hate to see a marriage fail. When it is built as a covenant relationship in God, it doesn't depend on feelings or focus on faults.