Mark Emmert

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I agree as well. The last 12 years have been a major stain on college athletics and it is getting worse by the minute.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Transfer portal and NIL are ruining college athletics. I am in favor of paying them something that is equitable across the board. You can’t have S Dakota St trying to compete with Michigan. With all this transferring it has become difficult to know who is on your team. Going to be difficult for new Prez but something needs done

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
If you are a player or family of players he is a hero. casual fans craving tradition not so much.
He also protected dynasty programs from collapsing by manipulating penalties.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Transfer portal and NIL are ruining college athletics. I am in favor of paying them something that is equitable across the board. You can’t have S Dakota St trying to compete with Michigan. With all this transferring it has become difficult to know who is on your team. Going to be difficult for new Prez but something needs done

I’m not sure they could’ve stopped either of those.

bte0816

Eight Pointer
Scholarships were equitable across the board. It was decided room, board, meal plan and tuition weren't enough so now you have the free market.

That genie is out of the bottle and now it's the wild wild west on who can pay these players the most. Of course a S Dakota St. can't compete with a Michigan. But that's how the court of law and court of public opinion decided paying college athletes should work.