Magnum Blend

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yes, I have. All guns shoot differently but I wasn't impressed with them thru either of my 20 ga guns. Rem 870 & 11-87.

I'm not sure why the different sizes are needed in the HTL loads...........personally I feel a lot better off with straight #7 HW or 7 & 9 TSS. When I was shooting straight Hevi-13 in 6's or 7's I was getting better patterns than the Blends gave me.

The Win LongBeards did much better than the Blends also.

I don't know if others share my results but that's my experience with them.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
They try to blend them to give you some bigger shot for distance shooting but honestly for reasonable distance straight 6 or 7 is better choice you get more pellets in kill zone better patterns over all. At least that is how supposed to work your choke may tell different story some blends do shoot better like my gun shot nitro 4X5X7 hevi better than straight 6 or 7 not big difference huge but little better.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I haven't personally seen a decent pattern with MB, out of a 20. 12 is different story all together.

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I had poor patterns in 12 and 20 with Mag Blends. Like others stated, straight 6s or 7s performed superior to Mag Blend. They work for some people, I'm just not one of them.

Jim